Home sleep aid/remedy

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by mxjones, Jan 3, 2007.

1. Indeed, i should have clarified ;by the time its properly brewed, added the milk etc you should have a good litre plus of tea (maybe start brewing in two cups of water for example)

I level teaspoon (not a table spoon, not a desertspoon, not a soupspoon, a small level teaspoon or less), in a litre plus shouldnt cause any problems.

"A large pinch" would make more sense with tower 'o babel weights and measures that abound, and in a litre of tea, you would have say a cup of brewing water,
    to 3 cups milk etc, its a good ratio.

Hey, just try it, its good for sleeptime, i think the nutmeg adds something to the sleepytime mix-i cant say ive ever gotten high off it, but its a strong flavour and i'd rarely use much of it.

Chai tea is a traditional thing, normally it may keep you awake, but selected ingredients definetely will send you to lala land, and not in a hashish kind of way either.

I'd like to think im not recommending some wacky psychadelic concoction here, ive used it, and found it works.

:)

#51     Jan 10, 2007
  2. Gotcha. As long as you're not rolling it and smoking it, I think we're okay here. :)

#52     Jan 11, 2007
  3. Gotcha. As long as you're not rolling it and smoking it, I think we're okay here. :)

#53     Jan 11, 2007
  4. Buy a Select Comfort Sleep Number mattress. You spend a third of your life sleeping and this product will help a large majority of users get better sleep. I've had a Select Comfort since 1994 and it has made a big difference in my sleep quality. I also use an electric blanket.

#54     Jan 15, 2007
  5. nkhoi

nkhoi

my relative tried many beds including the 'nasa' material bed, forget what its name, anyway he said it sunk and he coudn't get out. But now he is very happy with Sleep Number bed.

#55     Jan 15, 2007