Home-Price Declines in 20 U.S. Cities Eased in April

Discussion in 'Economics' started by ASusilovic, Jun 30, 2009.

1. Daal

Daal

You seem to completly miss how the 2nd derivative has improved, forget your armageddon dude. The odds of something like that has been decimated once the 'inflection point'(2nd derivative improvement) arrived. Its only a matter of time now till the recession is over, so go ahead and cry about jobless recoveries, weak growth but if you think there is some great depression looming you better hope they let widespread bank runs and they stop the bailouts otherwise you will be wrong
    I even thought armageddon could happen, once the second derivative post the type of improvements we saw, I got out of that camp quite quickly and I dont regret it. It doesn't pay my bills to be wrong

#11     Jun 30, 2009
  2. OIL is on the rise.....(Far from the lows of 35 or so), inflation is creeping in with FOOD, GAS, ENERGY, etc.

Job numbers are looking to be worse than expected.

Housing drops at 18%...but no big deal right?

This market, Stock Market is proped up and it will come to heads sooner than later. Sure, we have some upside to go.

If your not in Energy, Land, Agi and some metals.....good luck.

#12     Jun 30, 2009
  3. Cutten

Cutten

Just to be clear - are you predicting that real estate prices have bottomed now? And if so, it's because the rate of price decline has slowed?

If not, what exactly are you predicting and why.

#13     Jul 3, 2009
  4. Actually...if you are predicting doom and gloom...good luck being in Energy, Land and Agi. Oh...I forgot...the myth of decoupling is still alive in many people's flawed version of reality.

#14     Jul 3, 2009