Home Options Trading w/ Clinton Lee

Discussion in 'Options' started by nycmcse, Sep 6, 2012.

1. nycmcse

nycmcse

Has anyone had experience trading the methods taught?
    I purchased his material and am ready to trade. Before doing so, I'd like to know if anyone has proven results.

Thanks

2. myoption

myoption

Since you already have the course material you can simply backtest the system.
    ThinkorSwim has two backtesting features. TOS will be more then willing to help you with the backtesting features.

I am actually interested in the Clinton Lee course myself. As for the course; what do you think of it? One thing that worries me is that on his web site 2012 results are not posted. With what is posted there are losses but no lossing months.

It looks like there are two trading services that you need to suscribe to. According to
    his web site there are no business ties with his business. Have you found out what are
    the cost of these data services?

Finally, I would like to ask about any support for the course. If there is a question about the course material is there a skype phone support or email support for the course?

3. ?..... ! ...... just as I thought. The "two" of you have the same I.P. address. :( :mad: