Home Eqiity Line

Discussion in 'Trading' started by trade555, Jul 25, 2002.

1. i is be a MBA holder bro? dis is a seruios post.

#11     Jul 25, 2002
  2. Actually I am practicing to work for one of the big firms. I want to be a analyst. I need to learn to say enough thing's that I can always be right on one of them, then boost it. Also I need to learn to be real scum and I am learning that now.

#12     Jul 25, 2002
  3. Steve72

Steve72

Trader555 is traderRX is fastergoldenpussyarm

Long live the king.......of wasting our time :D

#13     Jul 25, 2002
  4. Watch C-Span.

or go to law school. :D

#14     Jul 25, 2002
  5. rs7

rs7

certainly sounds like the same annoying kind of childish antagonistic buffoon. I love that guys like this will complain about their firms, their lives, just about anything. And never ever contribute anything at all. They detract from our time and our efforts. A guy like Don Bright takes a ton of criticism and continues to give helpful posts. A guy like "faster" and his million aliases is just a relentless itch that can't be gotten rid of. And he (they) are the source of virtually all the negativity. Never anything helpful. Never anything even based on reality.

#15     Jul 25, 2002
  6. oliver

oliver

Aren't you the same guy on a different thread who loses 5 points every morning and doesn't make any money? I'm not sure that you, of all people, should be betting your house.

#16     Jul 25, 2002
  7. rs7

rs7

This is the point I have tried to make here. This guy has no intention of "betting his house". I am certain he doesn't have a house to bet. All he has is the desire to waste everyone's time with rediculous statements and complaints.

#17     Jul 25, 2002
  8. I do contribute some good stuff but you must know what you are looking for I add a lot of shit and it amuses me. I am bored watching a screen and come up with a sick twisted way of getting amused. rs7 I am not an itch i'm more like a scratch on the roof of your mouth that would only heal if you could stop tonguing it. And yes I am very childish and f#$ked up but thats me. Peace out

#18     Jul 25, 2002
  9. Yes I lose 5 points every mourning then I make it back later in the morning.

#19     Jul 25, 2002
  10. This is the point I have tried to make here. This guy has no intention of "betting his house". I am certain he doesn't have a house to bet. All he has is the desire to waste everyone's time with rediculous statements and complaints.

You are right I am 42 years old and live in my parents basement.
    And my next project is to start posting as some hot chick who need a mentor for trading.

#20     Jul 25, 2002