Home Depot battle royale, what weapons do you choose?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by gunslinger, Aug 26, 2010.

1. only problem is home depot doesnt sell Oxy-acytelene tanks. that is why i chose the tank i did to make my flame thrower.
    the do sell propane tanks but i could think of no way to build a propane flamethrower with only 3 items.

#21     Aug 27, 2010
  2. I suppose while everyone is in the lawn and garden dept, I'd blow up the paint aisle, this would cut the store in half and wait it out in the lumber dept with a piece of rebar (That's one item).

Gallon of lacquer thinner or maybe some flammable contact cement make a trail to the explosive goodies.

Use a self igniting propane torch to light the whole shebang.

#22     Aug 27, 2010
  3. Its dark right. Only I know where I laid the flypaper or similar slow drying adhesive all over the floors. Then I pipe in a Ben Bernankee speech over the pa and watch you suffer.

#23     Aug 27, 2010
  4. lol. better yet, Why I deserve the Peace Prize speech by our President "Playing for Change" Obama.

#24     Aug 27, 2010
  5. olias

olias

I would take a ceiling fan, Magic Chef cutlery set, and the biggest roll of duct tape I could find. I'd take the baddest, biggest knives from the cutlery set and tape them to the ceiling fan, creating a 'wheel of death'. I'm use the extra duct tape to fashion a protective suit, like a suit of armor, only in this case...a suit of duct tape. I'd keep the cleaver from the cutlery set to use a back-up in case my ceiling fan gives me any problems.

With these tools, and my advanced Home Depot-as-battlefield strategy development, I should be one of the last men standing. I've been over this scenario in my head many times over the years.

#25     Aug 27, 2010
  6. How would you power your ceiling fan?

#26     Aug 27, 2010
  7. Really. What other scenarios have you been over many times? Just wondering.

ps. I'm packing next time I go to HD.

#27     Aug 27, 2010
  8. :D

The first thing I do when I walk into ANY department store is to find the best weapons in case the power goes out and a royal rumble ensues.

#28     Aug 27, 2010
  9. olias

olias

Damn!!

#29     Aug 27, 2010
  10. Plan B:

Items:

70lb. Bucket granulated pool chlorine
    5 gal. Ammonia
    Cat. 4 Gas mask

Strat:

Cut power to stop ventilation system and lock all doors. Put on gas mask. Dump bucket of chlorine granules in middle of store. Pour bucket of ammonia over chlorine and get the hell out. Resulting ammonia chloride gas cloud will engulf building within a minute. Anyone not able to get out immediately will die from lung hemmorage within a few minutes. This method was used effectively by the Krauts against the hook noses and Uncle Saddam against his 1989 National Soccer team after they got beat by the Chocolate Men of Cameroon.

Chemical Ali Rennick von Bohrmann out
    :cool:

#30     Aug 28, 2010