Home Depot battle royale, what weapons do you choose?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by gunslinger, Aug 26, 2010.

1. Thanks Omegapoint for my third choice. lmao.

Your reply is +1.

#11     Aug 26, 2010
  2. i would fry your ass long before you could do anything with electricity. my weapon could reach out and touch you.

#12     Aug 26, 2010
  3. Does a trash can lid have a barcode?

#13     Aug 26, 2010
  4. Dear sir you're ambitions for your weapon seem to be much loftier than their potential. As well, the verb "fry" would of course be more accurately invoked for the weapon Hoodoo Man selected. Your weapon could be rendered impotent by the mere
    shutting of the eyelids and followed by wiping. Great for weeds though. And I do believe, if you insist on your weapon, that acetone is the most legally available corrosive from the shelves of HD.

#14     Aug 26, 2010
  5. ha. you dont know what you are facing.

http://www.google.com/images?q=ww2+...esult_group&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CCMQsAQwAA

#15     Aug 26, 2010
  6. #16     Aug 26, 2010
  7. you are overestimating the power of your weapon. don't compare a flame-thrower that runs on slow-burning napalm with your hand-pressurized weed sprayer that runs on fast-burning lacquer. your weapon has a range of 18 inches at best, and its range dwindles with each spray. a broom stick is a more dangerous weapon.

#17     Aug 27, 2010
  8. i would pick:

a full-face chemical respirator, a large bottle of bleach, and a large bottle of ammonia. mix the two and everyone in the store will die from the fumes in an hour, except me and anyone else smart enough to have a respirator (so far nobody here :) ).

#18     Aug 27, 2010
  9. Reel of rope.
    Oxy-acytelene setup .
    Machete.

Snares would be made with rope and placed all over the dark chokepoints. Oxy-acytelene setup placed in dark area next to pay phone. Two pronged battleplan. The first would be to machete Hack anything caught In the snares. The second would involve removing orphices from torch creating a flame thrower. Payphone would be called using cell phone. When curious prey is lured within range they are incinerated . We used a similar approach in Korea using rice cakes instead of a phone.

#19     Aug 27, 2010
  10. are you kidding? i have one of those tanks for lawn care. if i pump up the pressure i can shoot water over my house with it and lacquer is as flamable as gasoline.

#20     Aug 27, 2010