Home button missers

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Pekelo, Sep 4, 2006.

1. Pekelo

Pekelo

OK, so about 5 guys (including me) expressed the incredible loss in their lifes because of the disapperance of the Home button. But nobody posted to the contrary...

So far no word from Baron on the matter. Hm, should we make a vote on it???

ET wants Home.... ET needs Home...

2. ror, u click on ty logo, same thing. what's the freakin' issue.

3. No let's not vote, lets use the logo like every other web site does.

4. Joe

Joe

Most websites use the logo at the top left as their home button. With EliteTraders ever growing size we have learned to consolidate what we can without minimizing the usability of EliteTrader. The button you are requesting has gone, but please use the logo. It's much larger in size which makes clicking a breeze and it holds the same function and same general location as the previous button.

Thanks for the feedback,
    Joe

5. Pekelo

Pekelo

As someone pointed out a Home button on the BOTTOM of the page also would be nice...

By the way until a few days ago I was not aware that logos act as Home buttons. I guess we learn every day. Most websites still have the Home button...

6. taodr

taodr

Please put the logo on the bottom as well so we don't have to piss around scrolling !

7. Baron

Baron ET Founder

Ok, Ok, I just put the home button back on. :)

8. taodr

taodr

THANKS !!!

9. Please remove the Home button.

As you can tell, with it back on the website - function and usability is abysmal and there is sheer ugliness in having four letters on a page - top & bottom.

I'm sure you can follow the statistics to see that people - people who use ET - don't use the home button now that it is back on the website.

Thanks for your great customer service.

Looking forward to seeing it disappear again.

10. thanks for the home button!

#10     Sep 7, 2006