Homage to Herzliya; Homage to Herzliya

Discussion in 'Politics' started by WAEL012000, Jul 2, 2007.

1. A person who is constantly mugged, is either unlucky or a magnet for mugging...and enjoys playing the victim.

It may take time, but eventually the masses are going to see through the pseudo victimization, followed by self righteous rationalization of aggression manipulation for what it is...

That's what mixing of cultures eventually brings, everyone else knows each cultures manipulative games...

#51     Jul 4, 2007
  2. You're too easy. I would have given you EXACTLY what you wanted so badly, just a couple posts ago- Reasons why I <b>don't</b> think Israel is 100% right or 100% blameless. All you had to do was complete the simplest of tasks, yet your worm infested troll mind just couldn't allow you to do anything remotely resembling cooperation. Poor little troll... back under the bridge you go...

#52     Jul 4, 2007
    #53     Jul 4, 2007
    #54     Jul 4, 2007
  5. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh...That is why you were hostile toward me!!!

Anyway...Israel shot back??? Are you drunk??? Who started the invasion after the capture of the two Israeli soldiers who were in a battle field in an occupied land???

#55     Jul 4, 2007
    #56     Jul 4, 2007
  7. No they couldn't dumbass!!! They know that we will not be uprooted again and therefore, the only way to clean us out is through a "Holocaust"! Guess what will happen to the only marketable Card the Zionists have in their hand to manipulate the world with?!

#57     Jul 4, 2007
  8. if this was a genuine offer and you are game, then thats definitely the way to go... dialogue...

but perhaps zzzzz is right to say that dialogue doesn't start with pinning the blame onto the other party... particularly when its far from clear who is responsible for the collapse of the oslo accords... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oslo_Accords#Criticisms_of_the_Oslo_Accords and how the assassination of Rabin has impacted the whole process...

why not try to focus the dialogue on a sensible way out of all this?

i could be totally wrong of course but i believe the question of the right of return / fair compensation for waiving it on an individual basis, is still a key point for instance..... http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=1500505&highlight=right+of+return#post1500505

thoughts?

#58     Jul 4, 2007
  9. this is irresponsible... honestly u need help...

#59     Jul 4, 2007
  10. The ROR is a pillar of our struggle! Having me saying that, we have made it amble clear that it is illogical for all Palestinians in the diaspora and in refugee camps in the surrounding Arab state to be returned. A compensation for their loses, not necessary paid by the state that caused our misery, could be a substitute for the vast majority of victims.

What is more important that the compensation is the moral acknowledgment of the crime committed against us by the zionist state. This, in my opinion and the vast majority of our people, is the first step in healing the wounds and bridging the gab between us. Compensation without acknowledgment is a bigger crime.
    A drunk driver may compensate a victim for running him over but if that driver admit and acknowledge his crime, that driver will re-offend.

#60     Jul 4, 2007