Homage to Herzliya; Homage to Herzliya

Discussion in 'Politics' started by WAEL012000, Jul 2, 2007.

1. So your tribe moved from Yemen to Syria (not even to Israel/Palestine), your people were brought in as Roman and Byzantine lackeys to fight their wars, to invade, occupy and settle foreign land for them and now you claim based on these facts that the land of Israel is rightfully yours while the Israelis who had owned that land for several milleniums prior to your and roman invasion and who in the 20th century were coming back with the permission of local authorities and buying the land back legally are the invaders.

Nice try wael, you are a Yemeni, you may claim to be a Syrian but your connection to the land of Israel has just been officially debunked. Take your medieval tribe to live somewhere else, Yemen perhaps.

#41     Jul 3, 2007
  2. Yeah, and if you saw how they blow up innocent civilians in malls and pizza parlors, how they treat their women, how they celebrate suicide bombers, how they lob rockets into neighboring countries, how they murder each other because of minor religious differences, how they push each other off roofs of 15-story buildings in Gaza, how they elect terrorist organizations to run their government, how they indoctrinate hatred into their young, how they murder gays, how they summarily execute suspected collaborators, how they support Saddam Hussein's invasion of Kuwait, how they kidnap journalists, how they start wars and then whine incessantly when they have their ass kicked, how they never learn from their mistakes....

Lest we forget that the contribution of the entire arab world (not just the palestinians) to culture, art, philosophy and science during the last 1000 years has been non-existent - zero, zip, zilch, nada.

#42     Jul 3, 2007
  3. jem

jem

Well because I wanted to read about the Communion beliefs of this old Christian church. From my understanding of history the ancient churches of the middle east all believed in the transformation of the bread and wine to the body and blood.

Which to me is one of the key differences between "Christian Church" and a "Catholic" or "Orthodox" Christian church.

I suspect the Gassanites were Orthodox Christian. But I would welcome cites to other information.

P.S.

message for zzz gnostics are not considered Christian by todays definition of christian.

#43     Jul 3, 2007
  4. Hmmmmmmmmmmm, lets see who is the "paranoid schitzo"

"no dumbass" and "trying to squeez an ounce of authenticity out of you is madening".

What agression buddy??? Where was I agressive??? And you are accusing ME of being a paranoid schitzo! go back to my posts and see where I showed any agression.

Anyway...Did I answer your question or are you going to start accusing me of somthing new??

#44     Jul 3, 2007
  5. If only your people had kept your end of the Oslo Accords!

In 1993, Israel began the process of complete withdrawal from nearly 100% of the disputed territories, on the path to creating an independent Palestinian State. Israel not only allowed a Palestinian police force to be created in good faith, they even provided the machine guns! All your side had to do was gracefully accept our surrender and react peacefully as Israel met nearly all your demands one by one- but apparently that was asking too much.

These are indisputable facts: Israel really did put forth a lot of effort to try and make Oslo work, but your proud Palis responded with nothing but more murderous terrorism. If you're unhappy with the collapse of the Oslo Peace Process; Go take your complaints to Fatah, Hamas, Islamic Jihad, National Front, and all the other terror groups who blew up your shot at peace... Not Israel.

#45     Jul 4, 2007
  6. I am not surprised that someone would be saying it is "all their fault" and "none of our fault."

When the innocent people were murdered by Israel in the last illegal invasion of Lebanon, the Israel apologists claimed that either they were not responsible for those deaths because the people "shouldn't have been in the way of the bombs"...and at best it was an "accident."

I know some people think their shit doesn't stink, but it defies reason and common sense to think that the blame in these disputes is always the fault of the non Israelis...

How about 25%---75% where Israel takes a quarter of the blame, that would be something...but no, it is always, always, always "there fault" coming from both sides of the conflict.

This is why I think going forward, with the Internet and everything that is involved with the information age, Americans (those who are of an open mind and an understanding of human nature) will begin to see that these conflicts are not a matter of only one side wrong, and the other side always right.

It may take a generation or two, but the time is coming when Americans as a larger majority will hold Israel accountable beyond placing Israel in position of absolute innocence...

#46     Jul 4, 2007
  7. I actually could list a few areas where I feel Israel is culpable of wrongdoing toward the Palis... but that's not what I came into this conversation to do.

I'll make you a generous offer, Mr. Troll: You name some things the Palis have done wrong, and I'll give you just as many items from the other side, if you'd like. (Edit: Stuff like 'They're wrong to fight amongst themselves' doesn't count. List wrongdoings toward Israel.)

LoZZZer's inevitable evasive reply marks the difference between a vile troll and a human debater. The latter would provide a couple obvious examples of Pali wrongdoing in order to see what I will admit in return. To the troll this is unthinkable- It would feel too much like cooperating with its intended prey.

#47     Jul 4, 2007
  8. You are the expert on Jews and Israel, and you need help with a list?

LOL!

You want lists, try Google...

Look, like or not the reality is that, many, many Jews have had success via their ability to play the victim card as well or better than anyone...and manipulate the emotions of the goyim. The inbred shame and klannishness of the wasps is the perfect opening for the constant pleas of some false victim who uses their false victimization as a tool for their aggression...we just don't see pushy wasps for a reason. But hey, every wasp should spend time with a Jewish princess, they will learn the tricks of the trade.

Geez, I even have heard there was a non religious Jew who had to leave a message board for a couple of weeks to recover from the pain of a different opinion....then had to construct an elaborate fantasy to perpetuate the victimization, truly classic.

Any application of common sense reveals that when two sides continually battle in a violent manner, it is unlikely that one side is continually innocent and the other side continually to blame....

#48     Jul 4, 2007
  9. I knew it!-Check my EDIT- Typed <b>before</b> I saw your evasion.

#49     Jul 4, 2007
  10. You claim evasion, I claim false victimization and attempted manipulation mixed with aggression.

So there...

You really think your game is novel?

#50     Jul 4, 2007