Homage to Herzliya; Homage to Herzliya

Discussion in 'Politics' started by WAEL012000, Jul 2, 2007.

1. watcha trying to achieve pal??

are those yr thoughts, and u r just projecting?

#31     Jul 3, 2007
  2. and where did wael imply he thought it was BETTER to be an arab than anything else?

#32     Jul 3, 2007
  3. do i sound like i am?

#33     Jul 3, 2007
  4. your obviously a smart guy...

#34     Jul 3, 2007
  5. am not your slave mate... all wael's saying here is that he is proud of his people... u got a problem with that?

#35     Jul 3, 2007
  6. u r backtracking now smart guy?

#36     Jul 3, 2007
  7. Its OK 2cents...I'll bite!!!

You see, everything I said about Palestinians apply to Arabs!!!

One thing in particular that comes to mind is the fact that invaders came, took their share out of our blood and left us in ruins. In every instance, we have succeeded to survive.

Another thing that comes to mind that every fucking invader who fucked us found it safe to leave some of its sons behind to live between us. Mongolians and crusaders became part of us to the point of sharing the misery imposed on us by the new invaders.

Also, this region was and still is a safe heaven to everyone who escaped prosecution. From the Jews of Spain to the Armenians to the Sharkas of central Asia to the Bosnians who fled WWI. They all became part and parcel of this plot of land. They became us!

Happy now???

By the way, it is you who is unauthentic. it is you who is maliciously trying to prove a point instead of coming to me like a man and tell me what is in his mind. It is you who kept beating around the bushes jumping from race to Palestinians to Arabs. I had to do a guess game to get to the bottom of your intentions.

Have a nice night buddy!

#37     Jul 3, 2007
  8. no worries man i know u can take care of yourself... i just dislike people who use cheap dialectic tricks to try and distract from the subject of the thread... cheers

#38     Jul 3, 2007
  9. You are a beautiful person!! Thank you!!!

#39     Jul 3, 2007
  10. salam bro' ;-)

#40     Jul 3, 2007