Homage to Herzliya; Homage to Herzliya

Discussion in 'Politics' started by WAEL012000, Jul 2, 2007.

1. Hmm, the american indian population decreased from millions to just a few thousand. The Palestinian population has more than tripled during the last 40 years. Wael is right about one thing, the Palestinians are better off financially, better educated, healthier and live longer than the population of any other arab country, they have their own laws, their own government and their own elections. Some genocide, huh? People drawing these parallels are mentally retarded.

#101     Jul 13, 2007
  2. u sending a message to Rm?

#102     Jul 13, 2007
  3. That is in spite of your campaigns of ethnic cleansing. In spite of your war crimes and theft.

We became the most educated because it was the only economical way out for us. Other societies have other tangible means and options.

You, on the other hand, have enforced a policy of curfews sieges and infrastructure destruction...And in spite of that we have survived as we have survived other colonizers before you.

#103     Jul 13, 2007
  4. The palestinians became most educated in the Arab world due to their proximity to Israel (in other words to the civilized world).

Regardless, when the population triples in 40 years, when people are able to get decent education, excellent healthcare and live longer than their "free" neighbors claiming genocide and comparing your situation to that of American Indians is a little overdramatizing, don't you think?

#104     Jul 13, 2007
  5. the American Indian parallel was drawn by RM and RM only... talk to him... what are u afraid of?... perhaps it was just very bad humor...

the 4 points still stand

#105     Jul 14, 2007
  6. and RM the brave's gone missing
    :eek:

#106     Jul 17, 2007
  7. What do you want? I think Israel is good and you think they're bad. I think we have that pretty well established, don't you? Nothing more to say... the end.

#107     Jul 17, 2007
  8. i DON'T think Israel is bad..................... i don't think Israelis shouldn't have a land they can call theirs.... but i DO think the zionist mindset is bad, total shite in fact, on a par at least with radical islam & american christian right radicals in terms of fanaticism and of resorting to extreme means, overtly or covertly... and don't go looking for excuses, u know thats true...

i think its time to be fair to the Palestinians, and stop "negotiating" from a position of borrowed strength... its not going to lead to any form of durable peace

i think its time to put an end to the refugee problem, in a way that works for Israel, and for the Palestinians. and for that to happen, we need the US and the Old Powers to get down to making a proper offer (compensation for individually waiving the ROR notably) which has never been done other than by way of lip service so far...

american indians aside, what do YOU think?

#108     Jul 17, 2007
  9. Never seen a clearer case of black and white thinking....

Pretty level one stuff....

#109     Jul 17, 2007