Holy $hiiiiiiit

Discussion in 'Trading' started by flipflopper, Jan 31, 2008.

1. hajimow

hajimow

How old are you? two months?:D

#11     Jan 31, 2008
  2. I have realised that this site is full of children who paper trade, make pointless predictions and very little else. It will not be missed hope you guys actually put on a trade once you leave school.

Good luck

#12     Jan 31, 2008
  3. Before I go

If you think drinking 6 litres of water a day is healthy I'd change doctors fast!!! From my understanding of things 6 litres a day puts you on the edge of water intoxification unless you are a heavy duty athlete (of corise you are!!)

Just another bullshit statement on this bullshit site

#13     Jan 31, 2008
  4. WOW..sound like the close today bit you in the azz..LOL! :D

#14     Jan 31, 2008
  5. spooz were moving handles at a time that $hit was nuts, 86 down to 60 in seconds and whipsaw all over the place! The guy next to me was getting hit on bids and putting offers 4 handles higher and getting taken immediately that is some crazy $hit!

#15     Jan 31, 2008
  6. well i guess if you have to blame something then the random blame of market makers is good enough. they obviously know it ALL!

and how the hell do you drink 2 gallons of water a day? do you have a water hose next to your computer?

but seriously, if you were trading next to me at work i don't think i would have any trouble calling you a douche or something to that effect if you tried to blame your loss on your bladder and the expectation that nothing would happen in the last 20 minutes of the trading month. well i might not call you a douche but i would certainly have to laugh at you especially if you expected nothing to happen in the last 20 min and had no stops and blamed it on something other than yourself.

anyhow, i know you aren't being serious with the blame game, but you gotta manage your stuff or have stops and expect the market to move in the last few minutes of the day. ...or just get a bottle to pee in so you don't have to get up.

#16     Jan 31, 2008
  7. Sadly it was much worse... That close saved my ass!!!!

I am typically a trend trader and got burnt yesterday buying the dips after the fed announcement. I just couldn't believe I would see red after the Fed got on its knees and opened its mouth for the market... Later I learned that Gasbagrino (the market shill/whore) was dropping bombs on CNBC... who knew CNBC would have actually helped a trader out for once!!!!

Anyways today I said I was gonna be careful and if some more bond insurer downgrades hit I would short the market. At about 1:20 EST I saw a wire headline that "S&P removed AAA rating from 29 FGIC GIC issues"... until that time I was riding that simple simple trend up... I even bought MBIA in the morning for a small scalp but when that news hit I reversed my bias and positions... well the market ran up hard in my face... I got pissed and stupid and averaged down?!?!? got nailed to the ceiling and was expecting the market to close up some 300 points on the DOW... that break allowed me to pare some losses.

When I heard at 3:53 what seemed to me the exact same news I heard at 1:20 I thought the market would just ignore it... wrong!!!! Wow wtf...

Anyone know the difference between the 2 releases?!!?!?

#17     Jan 31, 2008
  8. i think it was the news that s&p put mbi on a negative credit watch...aka credit downgrade imminent.

#18     Feb 1, 2008
  9. I am not just any human being, I am 6' 237 ~10% b/f on a ton of supplements and live in St. Pete/Tampa, FL.. I sweat like a whore in church.

I'm also doing 16 weeks of keto with anavar, working out twice a day--cardio in AM on empty stomach except for aminos and caffeine and weights (all supersets and multi-joint exercises) after US Equities close. I'm starving all the time and the only thing aside from fiber that will curb my appetite is water.

You're a good contributor to this board Bogan, let's keep it that way. Have a great weekend.

#19     Feb 1, 2008
  10. flipflopper - I was talking to Bogus 7 with my post..he always seems angry and depressed. :D

#20     Feb 1, 2008