Holy Grail

Discussion in 'Trading' started by mspkash1, Sep 27, 2006.

1. LT701

LT701

that's odd, i just went to their site, and they say nothing about restricting membership

are they yanking your chain?

...or are you yanking ours?

#21     Sep 28, 2006
  2. alesanti

alesanti

Read at the second paragraph:

"Your current service, the Trading Prediction Chart, and Trading Signals will no longer be offered to new comers effective Oct 1st"

#22     Sep 29, 2006
  3. alesanti

alesanti

Another hint to clarify the confusion:

As I read in the book The Predictors, written by Tom Bass, Prediction Co. tells that the market has "pockets of predictability". That means that the possibility of having accurate predictions of the market vary from time to time, and the predictions are good only when the market shows such a "pocket of predictability".
    I found that tradingpro.com prediction is EXTREMELY accurate from time to time. When this happens, I win the trades. Whenever it happens otherwise, I loss. The final results is that there are more time of "pockets of predictability" than "no pockets of predictability" and this results in a net gain.

From my point of view, this is no the f*kng holy grail, but the f*kng holy from-time-to-time grail

#23     Sep 29, 2006
  4. alesanti

alesanti

I add an example of a pocket of predictability. The prediction is the black line and the market is in red. This is the Merval index, from Argentina, and at 10:15 it predicted a fall of 4% for the next 1:30 hour, the fall did take place and what you will see in this chart is an image took at 11:22. The fall was 4.12%.

#24     Sep 29, 2006