holy grail for sale

Discussion in 'Trading' started by mr double, Apr 10, 2012.

1. i just watched Indiana Jones last night

"he choose poorly"

classic film

I love the german blond girl - knock out

#11     Apr 29, 2012
  2. I don't get why people don't know when to say choose, chose, or lose, and loose, your, you're, yours, you've. It's all pathetic in my view to not know how to spell.

Pretty stupid.

#12     Apr 29, 2012
  3. I have seen loose (sic) accepted as lose; moreover, I've seen judgement allowed instead of judgment.

It's when people I know put loose as lose in an email, and I know they mean lose. morons.

Anyhow, I will be doing on-site trading and you can watch me trade for a week and learn my system!!!

Only $6,000 each person, limited to the first 500.

Once I get your money, I will fund an account and act like it was my trading account from before you gave me money.

I will take 20 trades, mostly for breakeven or slight loss, talk about how the market isn't doing anything.....and then tell you the next week I made billions while you were gone.

#13     Apr 29, 2012
  4. hft_boy

hft_boy

Where can I sign up??

#14     May 9, 2012
  5. can i short it......:)

s

#15     May 24, 2012
    TraderEX likes this.

6. LOL...............

+10

:D :D :D

#16     Sep 12, 2012
  7. :) :D

#17     Sep 12, 2012

8. def look @ trade history. 300 lots each trade and holds large losers. Buys into high breakouts, sells into low breakouts , prolly with some MA/MACD confirm.

holds 300 lot losers for months, weeks, so you could go counter on everytrade and make healthy day trading profits

#18     Sep 12, 2012
  9. Brass

Brass

Only? They won't value it if you give it away.

#19     Sep 12, 2012
  10. I might be interested ...... how much are asking for it?

#20     Sep 12, 2012