Holy Crap! Harry Reid goes tabloid!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ChkitOut, Aug 1, 2012.

1. Harry Reid's Wild Speculation About Mitt Romney's Unreleased Tax Returns

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, D-Nev., said that he's heard that Romney did not pay any taxes for 10 years. Democrats have criticized Romney for not releasing more than two years of his tax returns. But there has never been anything to suggest that Romney's tax bill was zero.

The presumptive GOP candidate has said he always paid all of the taxes he was required by law to pay. But he has said releasing more tax returns would likely not quiet critics.

And so speculation has run rampant. In an interview with the Huffington Post , Reid said that a month ago someone who invested with Bain Capital, called his office to say that Romney, "didn't pay any taxes for 10 years."

"He didn't pay taxes for 10 years! Now, do I know that that's true? Well, I'm not certain," said Reid. "But obviously he can't release those tax returns. How would it look?

This is the freaking US SENATE MAN! You dont conduct yourself like that!! 3 words to describe.. OH MY GOD.

ps: 'someone' called my cell phone and said obama is queer and smokes crack.