Holy Cow! Velocity commisions just became a joke!

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by ChkitOut, Mar 22, 2013.

1. bathrobe

bathrobe

Nobody in there right mind would pay 6.65 unless they are getting something they need, do you spread exchange supported spreads within an exchange? maybe its right for you, idk

#41     Mar 25, 2013
  2. Man you must be a shit trader if you can't afford to pay for TT outright or do 25 r/ts per month to avoid an inactivity surcharge.

BTW I don't use velocity to clear but know people that do and they find them OK but then they do reasonable volume and can afford the platform fees unlike yourself.

They clearly think you are a total asshole,you are proving that here by whining like a little bitch over a few bucks.

#42     Mar 26, 2013
  3. You are 100% right.

This loser needs the 6.65 per r/t as he/she cant afford the monthly platform fees.

I almost forgot - doesn't the free TT come with X-study too,basically this fool wants free order entry via the best in the industry,free charting/analytics and doesn't think that comes at ANY price.

I rest my case.

#43     Mar 26, 2013
  4. Dale Box

Dale Box Velocity Futures

Very well said sir.

#44     Apr 4, 2013
  5. why not notify your customers a month ahead of time?

how much are you paying to TT per user of the "free" xtrader?

why is it even called free if you are paying for it with extremely high commisions, why not call it, alternate pricing structure?

Are you paying 800 per user as maverick said? since you are quoting his post as he is so knowledgeable. i suspect you would be losing money on every free xtrader user as they are generally low volume, small accounts.

i suspect i wont get an answer.

#45     Apr 4, 2013
  6. Dale Box

Dale Box Velocity Futures

We notified all customers 1 month ahead and also gave them a list of platforms with much cheaper ''all in'' commissions.

Velocity has always been very customer friendly. We are one of the few firms that charge exactly what TT charges us for the subscriptions. Most firms charge more than the $625... some of you might remember we used to charge $500 per month which meant us eating $125 per month per subscriber. There is a lot to factor in here... data center fees, connectivity fees, gateway license fees.

I'm sorry you're unhappy with us and I wish you the best at your new firm. Please email me directly if there is anything else I can do for you.

Best regards,

#46     Apr 4, 2013
  7. huh, maybe i missed the email. ill go back and check.

so how much do you pay TT per user of free xtrader? id like to know if maverick is right or making stuff up out of thin air and then you go ahead and quote him as if he is all truth telling.

#47     Apr 4, 2013
  8. Maybe I'm missing something, but why not just switch brokers. IB is cheap and brackettrader is like 100 bucks a year I think.
    Transact has a good platform. There are a lot of choices out there.

#48     Apr 4, 2013
  9. well, its a forum that has a category about discussing retail firms. so thats what im doing.

why else would ET have a "retail firm" section, just for fun? :confused:

#49     Apr 4, 2013
  10. Maverick74

Maverick74

This was my quote on March 22nd. I said $625. That is the cost of TT with once exchange.

#50     Apr 4, 2013