Holocaust survivors sue Chase Manhattan Bank

Discussion in 'Politics' started by harrytrader, Feb 8, 2003.

1. Daily News 12/7/98
    http://www.baltech.org/lederman/913chase.html

Chase Banked On Nazis - Report
    Chase National Bank - the precursor of today's Chase Manhattan Bank - allegedly helped the Nazis plunder Jewish property in France during World War II, according to a published report. The New York-based bank controlled by the Rockefeller family closed Jewish accounts even before the Germans ordered them to do so and did business with the Nazis while they were sending Jews to the gas chambers, Newsweek magazine reports in this week's edition. And while the U.S. was at war with the Nazis, Chase also apparently helped German banks do business with their overseas branches, the magazine reported. Chase Manhattan is now the largest bank company in the U.S. with more than $300 billion in assets...lawyers representing Holocaust survivors...intend to name Chase Manhattan to their lawsuit and are investigating the wartime role of another big U.S. bank, J.P. Morgan, the magazine reported. While many other U.S. businesses and banks closed down their Paris operations after France fell to the Germans, Chase National remained open and even thrived. The relationship between Chase and the Nazis apparently was so cozy that Carlos Niedermann, the Chase branch chief in Paris, wrote his supervisor in Manhattan that the bank enjoyed "very special esteem" with top German officials and "a rapid expansion of deposits," according to Newsweek. Niedermann's letter was written in May 1942 - five months after the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor and the U.S. also went to war with Germany.

2. http://www.baltech.org/lederman/913chase.html

"Bush, who has presided over more executions than all other U.S. Governors combined, claims that next to the bible Chase Bank's Manhattan Institute has been the greatest influence on his ideas.

G.W. Bush's father, George Bush, was a Rockefeller puppet according to Ronald Reagan and had numerous former Nazis involved in his presidential campaign. G.W. Bush's grandfather, Prescott Bush, managed Wall Street front companies that raised money for Hitler and shipped supplies to the Nazis. These companies were seized by the U.S. government in 1942 under the Trading With the Enemy act."

"Presidents Roosevelt and Truman considered Standard Oil's executives and Rockefeller to be traitors to America. "

"The Manhattan Institute, a right wing think tank founded by former CIA director William Casey after he helped bring thousands of former Nazis to America following WWII. The Manhattan Institute is the origin of every racially-biased, constitution-violating policy Mayor Rudolph Giuliani has instituted in New York City during the past six years.

Among the resident scholars associated with the Institute is Charles Murray author of The Bell Curve. This controversial book advances the idea that African Americans are genetically and intellectually inferior to Whites as a justification for eliminating welfare and affirmative action. "

So linking to the astonishing accusation today :

http://www.boydgraves.com/flowchart/

and reviews here
    http://www.boydgraves.com/comments/

"Without a doubt, the Special Virus Cancer Program Flowchart and its respective Progress Reports clearly establish The United States of America's creation of the AIDS hybrid virus, internal toxic lipoprotein and the mycoplasm packaging unit. It's no coincidence that The Who's Who of AIDS from Dr. Mathilde Krim, Dr. Garth Nicholson to Dr. Robert Gallo were contractors involved. That the major media overlooked this early attempt at gene therapy using specific cell membrane receptors, is unacceptable. That the global population was misled to AIDS is a crime against humanity. . . The Silence Must Be Broken."

Dr. Dean Loren, Esq.
    Nuclear Chemist, Attorney and Television Producer of Jewish World January 12, 2001

3. harry, does anything good ever happen in your life/world?

4. What's the connection ? For being happy you must be blind ?!!! You have a special conception of goodness ... Don't believe also that I have any jew's or black's connection. I have none but it doesn't prevent me to be concerned. After jews and black it will be you or me or any other people because do you know what's their obsession ? Overpopulation. They say that for serving "them" only 20% men are needed that is to say there 80% too much people for them ... They also say there is too much democracy and if you don't believe me you can order their report of 1974 I think on trilateral.org where they complain explicitly and textually for "too much democracy".

Your remark shows me why history doesn't serve: the same error comes back again and again ... like in trading some people will never learn from their mistakes. Are you living like a zombie ?! Don't you feel the connection between what has happened recently with 11th September with Bush - Ben Laden - Carlyle - BCCI and all the money laundering. I don't know if the story was related in US but there was for example an error of 1000 billion dollars (yes billion not million and the whole question doesn't involve 1 billion but 20 billions the budget of several developped countries including US ! Does this money corresponding to people's bought shares disappear electronically elsewhere ?!!! ) in one of the two clearing house in the world. And this error has been declared only after a former director denonced the scandal. It is perharps even more that is to say money you put in stock market they perharps tried to retire it. All SEC's complains have also disappeared because of 11th September how strange all ?!!!

5. harry, there are 'good' and 'bad' events occurring every day. there always have been.

i think after a sufficient understanding of what is happening in the world, and measures taken to limit the negative effects on oneself, excessive focus on the 'bad' is quite unhealthy.

so, when i see you make post after post after post of all the 'doom and gloom' that awaits us, i have to question whether or not you consider any 'good' events to have occurred in your life/the world.

then again, i suppose 'good' news is hardly ever as 'newsworthy' (read: 'interesting') as 'bad' news...

6. Not everyday there is huge crime like what is happening today ! Negative effects on oneself ? Yes for sure because you don't want to see the reality that's why THEY HAPPEN !!! Do you trade like this also ?!!! Then you must not manage your risk : how do you then pretend to manage the risk of the world ? Sure you won't and sure catastrophes will happen because of people who doesn't want to PREVENT them. Do you understand the term PREVENTION ?

That's you that have psychological problem then do you realise that ?

You know that you can't cut your losses when it is too late. So why don't you consider the same thing for the World ? Do you wait that it is too late ?

So don't complain about politcians: it is your placidity that make them also be powerless. How can they defend cowards or at least riks their own life for people that don't deserve their sacrifice ?

Now I say that but I know that 95% of your thoughts are dicted by medias. So the problem is that you don't think by yourself. Learn to do so.

Don't consider that I have contempt for you. In fact I have my best friend who is also an hyperoptimistic so I am accustomed but I must shake sometimes to make people stay awake.

7. oh, i see.

well, thanks for straightening me out.

8. Harry, did you see that movie with Mel Gibson playing a NYC cab driver? Do you think the writers might have based that character on you?

9. No but tell me why :D

10. It's very funny, polls show that people don't trust medias that they think medias cover up some truth but when some truth are revealed people don't want to hear the truth. In fact a truth becomes truth only for them when medias want them to become truth. As long as it doesn't appear in mainstream medias it is as if these truths do not exist. And people are only protesting when medias tell them: Now go down to the street and shout that this is a scandal so that we can then suggest thereafter the solution to the problem - our masters of Universe have created in fact : Our Masters of Universe know that you are like children, for you to agree they must create a problem so that you can protest and then they propose what they want in fact through us : this is called the problem - reaction - solution method :D .

Yeah why some very big news don't appear only years after like Enron or in the future Microsoft or some other big firm (like the Loyds in England ) because many are virtually in bankrupcy like Enron. Some reports showed that they only use financial tricks to show benefits and that it is a vast financial pyramid. The report on Microsoft has began to be published by a great media but then there has been a covered up.

Now this is an extract of a report of trilateral (founded by Rockfeller if you don't know) the report can even be ordered on their site http://www.trilateral.org

In the "two much democracy" (their own term) theory they say:

"The effective operation of a democratic political system usually requires some measure of apathy and noninvolvement on the part of some individuals and groups." "Secrecy and deception...are...inescapable attributes of ... government."

This explains why so much people are placid because they made them become placid through medias.

#10     Feb 8, 2003