Holocaust Remembrance Day

Discussion in 'Politics' started by BernardRichards, Apr 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tresor

Tresor

Noone should be exterminated. Noone should be anyone's sex slave.

People should live in peaceful co-existence. Violence leads to nowhere. Didn't you people learn anything from Holocoust :( ?

#41     Apr 23, 2009
  2. I have a question. Were the Jews in Nazi Germany disarmed en masse prior to this? Something to think about no matter where you live.

#42     Apr 23, 2009
  3. Tresor

Tresor

They were not armed. They were innocent civilians scattered around Europe.

#43     Apr 23, 2009
  4. Apparently we are learning nothing from history. During the 30's the left and pacifists were either ignoring, excusing, or trying to appease Hitler. These same type people are now doing the same with terrorist nations. One can only conclude that they are either:
    A. The dumbest fucking people on the planet, or
    B. Engaged in the overthrow of the free world, actively participating in a commie agenda.

#44     Apr 23, 2009
  5. Tresor

Tresor

Which nations do you perceive as terrorist ones?

#45     Apr 23, 2009
  6. North Korea
    Pakistan
    Iran
    Mexico
    Afghanistan
    Venezuela
    Syria

All with the not so thinly veiled support of Russia, China, radical left congressmen and senators, the MSM, and a plethora of useful idiots across our own country and the world.

#46     Apr 23, 2009
  7. Tresor

Tresor

Hi CaptainObvious,

I wouldn't call all of these countries ''terrorist nations''. I would call some of them ''terrorist supporting nations / countries'', which makes a slight but meaningfull semantic difference.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Regards

#47     Apr 23, 2009
  8. You have an evil philosophy my friend!
    This is called racism.
    There were good Germans, and there were bad Germans.
    Normative ethics demands that people be judged individually -- not as a group.
    See die Weise Rosse (White Rose) for a description of the good Germans or I'll put it up.

BTW, I am of Austrian background. You know the same country that Hitler was born into.

#48     Apr 23, 2009

9. That is my point........don't let them take your firearms. Israel today is armed to the teeth. Ain't gonna happen again.

#49     Apr 23, 2009

10. I find it quite ironic that a regime based on occultic rituals such as the Third Reich would call a group of people "evil."

#50     Apr 23, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.