Holocaust Remembrance Day

Discussion in 'Politics' started by BernardRichards, Apr 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tresor

Tresor

This is your propaganda. You call ''an extremely generous peace offer'' something that is disputable as being generous.

You digged in history till 1948. But you did not dig deep enough. If you had, you would have for sure mentioned Jewish terrorist acts commited in late 19th and early 20th century by Zionists on Palestine community which led to creation of the whole modern Arab-Jewish conflict.

It wasn't Hamas (the formation of which was sponsored by Jews to compete with Arafat) that first was ''openly and explicitly dedicated to the destruction of Israel''.

It was the Jewish Zionists first that was openly and explicitly dedicated to the destruction of Palestine nation through terrorist attacts and military actions. Palestinians are just reciprocating. Again, you did not dig in history deep enough.

You raised the issue of UN resolutions. Please have a look at this link: http://www.ifamericansknew.org/stats/un.html

There are 65 UN resolutions targeting Israel, yet there is 0 resolutions targeting Palestinians!

You wrote ''it was the Palestinians who elected Hamas ............, it was them who lobbed rockets into Israeli towns''

I write back ''They are Jews who, in democratic elections, have been keeping on electing authorities who claim they will do greater harm to Palestinians''.

You cut your crap. And watch the video that I posted a few posts ago.

#21     Apr 22, 2009
  2. Tresor are you for real or are you just playing the part of the Moron?

You are one out of 6.5 billion people that don't know that Israel is the land of the Jews? Are you negating the entire Bible and the Qur'an?

There is no group of people called Palestinians. These are Arabs from Jordan and Egypt that are intent on making the entire world Muslim. Israel is a priority for them because it is right in smack of the Islamic world. An island of infidels. This can not be if Islam is to prevail and become the only religion of the world.

I don't know why Aperson is playing games with you. I smelled you were a rat right off from your very first post in this thread, but you helped me zing you more. Ok, I said my part. Now go screw yourself with your Islamist buddies. Off you go on my ignore list you piece of anti-Semitic bastardized dreck!

#22     Apr 22, 2009
  3. Tresor

Tresor

No meaning escapes me. I gave you a definition from Wikipedia. Jewish ghettos during WWII differ from the Palestinians ghetto only by the size. Jewes ghettos were small and were located in selected cities. Palestinian ghetto is the whole country. 3 million people!

Ghettos were a part of Holocaust!

This is very nice of you to think of yourself as ''the more reasonable mainstream part of the human race''. For sure you are ... mainstream.

#23     Apr 22, 2009
  4. You forgot psychopaths there dreckhunt W4rl0ck? I am a proud psychopath. I am for wiping out all of Hamas and the PA. They should see what a real holocaust looks like -- not the propaganda nonsense that they make-up.

Ok, off you on my ignore list dirtball Islamist sympathizer.

#24     Apr 22, 2009
  5. The holocaust was overwhelmingly made up of the Jewish people. However, it should be mentioned there were others such as Gypsys, the purple-triangle wearing Jehovah's Witnesses and some Catholics.

#25     Apr 22, 2009
  6. Tresor

Tresor

Ghettoing people (which was my case in this thread, and which was challenged by a_person and which was a part of Holocaust) has nothing to do Bible or Qur'an. It has to do with sick people.

Peoples living from Morocco to Eastern Turkey / North Iraq are Semites (genetically / linguistically / etc.). It is sad that one cousin can fight the other cousin so fiercefully with another. There are resemblances over what Hitler did to Jews and to what Jews are doing to Palestinians now. Nothing more. I deeply regreat that the World has done little to prevent another human disasters that have happened since WWII till now. It is especially sad given the celebration of the Holocaust Rememberance Day.

In your post you used the following expressions to describe me: ''I smelled you were a rat'', now go screw yourself'',

These are argumentum ad personam that I will not comment. I'm okay if you prefer to offend me rather than run a debate.

But there was one your statement that I will need to address. You called me:
    ''you piece of anti_Semitic bastardized dreck''

You lack elementary knowledge. Palestinians are Semites! You can check it by calling a teacher of geography from your elementary school or you can check it in Wikipedia. I smpathise with Palestinians because their human rights have been violated. If because of my sympathy for Semites you call me an anti-Semite, then for sure there is something wrong with you.

Regards

#26     Apr 22, 2009
  7. Actually the first victims of the Holocaust were the Germans themselves. The Nazis murdered German children that were physically deformed or mentally handicapped in their euthanasia program.

[​IMG]

Hartheim castle, a euthanasia killing center where people with physical and mental disabilities were killed by gassing and lethal injection. Hartheim, Austria

What does the word Holocaust mean? In a narrow sense it just refers to the murder of close to six million Jews by the Nazis and their allies. In a broader sense it refers to the murder of various ethnic and political groups by the Nazis and their allies although only the Jews and the Gypsies were targeted for genocide by the Nazis with the Jews as being seen as evil incarnate by them. I am using the term in the broader sense here, hence non-Jewish partisan hangings fall within it as well as the murder of German disabled children.

#27     Apr 22, 2009
  8. Tresor are you for real or are you just playing the part of the Moron?

You are one out of 6.5 billion people that don't know that Israel is the land of the Jews? Are you negating the entire Bible and the Qur'an?

There is no group of people called Palestinians. These are Arabs from Jordan and Egypt that are intent on making the entire world Muslim. Israel is a priority for them because it is right in smack of the Islamic world. An island of infidels. This can not be if Islam is to prevail and become the only religion of the world.

I don't know why Aperson is playing games with you. I smelled you were a rat right off from your very first post in this thread, but you helped me zing you more. Ok, I said my part. Now go screw yourself with your Islamist buddies. Off you go on my ignore list you piece of anti-Semitic bastardized dreck!

#28     Apr 22, 2009
  9. Tresor

Tresor

I already answered this post of yours. Look above. No need to re-post the same.

Regards

#29     Apr 22, 2009
  10. Tresor

Tresor

Hi BernardRichards,

This is the second bad case that you posted. Tomorrow I will elaborate on the first bad case you made.

Euthanasia on mentally and physically disabled was introduced in Germany as a result of ''scientific'' research called Eugenica. As you perhaps know the first Eugenica institute in Germany was funded and sponsored by Jews. Ironically and sadly this turned out against them later.

Let me know if you need the source on Jews' sponsored Eugenica research in Nazi Germany, which led to killing innocent disabled Germans and then inspired Adolf Hitler with the unter-menschen idea that resulted in mass murdering of the Jewish nation. I will find it for you tomorrow.

Regards

#30     Apr 22, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.