Hollyfield broke

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by marketsurfer, Jun 6, 2008.

1. i dont have a 55,000 sq ft house (only 750sq ft) but is landscaping really $650,000? that seems a bit out of control,

#11     Jun 6, 2008
  2. Have you guys seen the chicks that frequent these fights? :confused: :D

Holding on to their gains and making a commerical success of their career is harder for them than it is for a daytrader! :p

#12     Jun 6, 2008
  3. good guy that got caught up in all the stuff that fame and money can bring

ain't it just like et to pile on

#13     Jun 6, 2008
  4. daybyday

daybyday

Yes, talk is cheap OUTSIDE of the killing floor.

I know I would not want to have to box with any of those folks to make a buck!

#14     Jun 6, 2008

5. i know someone like that.

:D :D :D

#15     Jun 6, 2008

6. that's actually extremely low. Im sure he paid much more and this is the remaining bill. remember, its 55 acres.

i know a guy, and not a rich one, who spent 50k on 2 acres, plants are expensive, man, ever price hedgerow or iron estate fencing??

surf:D

#16     Jun 6, 2008
  7. I know I wouldn't want to screw all of that money off after I went through all of that to get it ... believe or not, there are few who have held onto their money ... very few. :cool:

#17     Jun 6, 2008
  8. LOL, you don't know the half of it. :p

But hey, you know what ... "not his problem" first of all, and secondly, the rules of that game aren't those of "gentlemen fighters". :eek:

#18     Jun 6, 2008
  9. And who gets credit for introducing you to him? :D

#19     Jun 6, 2008
  10. Bootsie

Bootsie

He should have built his house in Fla. This way he could have kept it after declaring ... alla the Enron gang.

#20     Jun 7, 2008