Holiday Travel

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Mvector, Dec 23, 2011.

1. Were they selling time bombs like in Airplane 2?
    "I'll take that 2nd Time Bomb from the left"

#41     Dec 26, 2011
  2. Actually yes, my experience does make me a security expert, specifically as it relates to terrorism. My ego feel neither better nor worse I am simply stating a fact. Sorry if it wrecks your boot licking narrative but hey, it's not like you have any security experience now is it?

#42     Dec 26, 2011
  3. BSAM

BSAM

LOL---You one funny dude little one.

#43     Dec 26, 2011
  4. BSAM

BSAM

Exsqueeze me???
    I'm for giving no one a security pass.
    Please reread.

#44     Dec 26, 2011
  5. you seem to be very gillible. think much?

#45     Dec 26, 2011
  6. BSAM

BSAM

Maxie, please reread the first sentence in my post which you quoted.
    I'm very aware of who is doing most of these acts of terrorism.
    But, I'm also acutely aware of who could commit an act of terrorism, whether they want to or not.

#46     Dec 26, 2011
  7. BSAM

BSAM

Sorry to my super-conservative friends here who are so full of emotion that they can't "see the forest for the trees" in this thread, but Free is correct here.

This is why I'm trying to tell you, my friends, that every person who is boarding an airliner needs to be checked.

Now, should some be more scrutinized than others?
    If you say yes, then I can't say that I disagree.
    See? I haven't lost my mind.

But, one has to consider a myriad of possibilities when evaluating any particular aspect of maintaining safety/security.
    It's not nearly as simple as many of you seem to believe.

#47     Dec 26, 2011
  8. Max E.

Max E.

I nominate this for quote of the year. :D

#48     Dec 26, 2011
  9. Max E.

Max E.

Freethinker(oxymoron) isnt right about anything and you created the worst strawman argument imaginable. The fact of the matter is that there are only a couple million muslims in the states and the best example of a non muslim terrorist act you can think of is tim mcveigh, and that happened 16 years ago. and it didnt even happen on a plane. Why dont you show us all the examples of non muslim people trying to blow up planes in the U.S. in the last 10 years??? :confused:

I can very easily show you numerous examples of muslims trying to blow up planes and they make up a tiny part of the U.S. population. So why on earth should the TSA treat everyone the same way when the odds of the terrorist being a brown musim is more than 10000 times greater then any other race/religion????!?

Quite frankly if the people who are supposed to be protecting us are not profiling they arent doing their job. Do you think that a cop should be equally suspicious of an 85 year old chinese woman when he is trying to solve a drive by shooting in harlem???? Maybe the SEC should start harassing buddhist monks to try to find abuse in the stock market,. Liberals who bitch about profiling are fucked in the head.

#49     Dec 26, 2011