Holiday Travel

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Mvector, Dec 23, 2011.

1. Mvector

Mvector

LOL!

Just like the lowered requirements for police hiring throughout the US - the tsa hires a specific psychological profile - do you even realize how tsa agents are hired? You really need to brush up on your knowledge of the subject - you seem to not have a clue how this system works.

#31     Dec 24, 2011
  2. BSAM

BSAM

It is imperative that everyone be scrutinized.
    Here's why:
    If you stop searching white business men, for example, the bad guys (terrorists) will kidnap the child of the white business man.
    Then, he will be instructed to go get on board a certain plane at a certain time.
    Just before he gets on the plane he will be met by someone who will hand him a carry on bag with a bomb in it.
    (Yes, it is possible to slip a bomb into the secure area. I think we all agree on this, as evidenced by past events.)

Now, the white business man has the choice of boarding the plane with the bomb, or receiving his child's body late one night in a park somewhere.
    What do you think will happen?
    Yep...He's getting on the plane.

This is the type scenario that security agencies have to consider; whereas people on message boards don't.

People on message boards just like to post on the internet as though they are experts in any field that is currently being discussed.

Sorta like all the trading "experts" we have here on ET.

Or, sorta like if you started a thread on how to fly a certain aircraft and I came along and started trying to tell you how to do a preflight check.
    I'd look pretty stupid, huh?
    Since I don't know the first thing about an airplane.

But, I do know something about how to keep a bad guy off one. :cool:

#32     Dec 24, 2011
  3. BSAM

BSAM

Well, my little friend, if you don't think a working person deserves respect, then I'd say me and you definitely got different ideas about this life.

#33     Dec 24, 2011
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

But they are NOT scrutinizing everyone. They're doing it "randomly" while going out of their way to avoid ANY focus on the most likely suspects.

How is an expert like you on security willing to let young Arab and black men have a pass on screening while old ladies and children are being groped?

#34     Dec 25, 2011
  5. I'm about 99% sure this is not how the Israeli's run security. Those guys are badass.

#35     Dec 25, 2011
  6. not to mention the white guys who are terrorists. does anyone think tim micveigh was not capable of blowing up an airplane?

#36     Dec 25, 2011
  7. Mvector

Mvector

Working to harass Americans in unconstitutional practices has no honor - I have zero respect for the tsa workers or the expanding mission.

#37     Dec 26, 2011
  8. Mvector

Mvector

Do you actually know who tim mcveigh was working with and what he was a part of? The prime focus should be on who was leading these pawns -

A Nobile Lie - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZt4SACTIq8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmHnePnaR6E&feature=related

Hoppy Heidelberg: OKC Bombing grand jury -
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3hoLjkiui8&feature=related

OKC Officer Terry Yeakey's death was most likely a murder - OKC Witness Speaks Out -
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0wKGTq0ocs&feature=relmfu

Attorney General Holder Tied to OKC Bombers -
    http://info-wars.org/2011/12/17/attorney-general-holder-tied-to-okc-bombers/

#38     Dec 26, 2011
  9. Mvector

Mvector

#39     Dec 26, 2011
  10. Max E.

Max E.

This is very irrational.... at the very least, they should dedicate more resources to the people most likely to commit a terrorist act, and dont pretend that there is some kind of Equivalence here, because the fact of the matter is that while Muslims make up 1%-2% of the U.S. population they are also responsible for the vast majority of terrorist acts, or attempted bombings. Sure they should randomly select some people, to make sure they are checking everyone, but they should dedicate the majority of their resources to the people who are causing the majority of the problem.

Tell me something BSAM if you heard that there was a bombing somewhere in the states and you had to bet your life on the race/religion of the person what would you choose?

That isnt racism, its common sense, so do you honestly believe that the TSA agents should pat down 1 white or asian 2 year old child who just flew in from New Hampshire, for every 25 year old arab male who just flew in from Yemen??? Is that what makes sense to you?

According to FBI statistics serial killers are most likely to be white middle age males, should the FBI make sure that they harass 1 person wearing a Turban, or 1 teenage asian for every white middle age male they harass when looking for a serial killer?

Numbers dont lie, you are bitching about so called "trading experts," and trying to fight the numbers at the same time.....

#40     Dec 26, 2011