Holder: We Must Brainwash People Against Guns

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Mar 18, 2012.

1. pspr

pspr

1995 Eric Holder:

<iframe src="http://content.bitsontherun.com/players/vvy0FSoM-svqBtzyp.html" width="640" height="360" frameborder="0" scrolling="auto"></iframe>

2. 377OHMS

377OHMS

How remarkable that the worst President in US history has the worst Attorney General in US history.

Eric Holder belongs in prison.

The fact that he is still Attorney General after the Justice Department program that handed over thousands of assault weapons to Mexican drug cartels resulted in the death of a border patrol agent is a testament to the dysfunction of the US government.

Once the constitution is shoved aside we are no different from Zimbabwe.

3. pspr

pspr

It's amazing, isn't it?

4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Not to worry gentlemen, cgroupman assured me in another thread that no one is after our weapons.

5. I would actually worry more about the Patriot Act, weird name for spying on citizens IMO, and things like that. The firearms industry did extremely well when Obama was elected, laughing all the way to the bank when there was a run on ammunition. I keep a few thousand rounds, not for fear of being told by government that I can't have them, but for fear of the prices going up due to citizenry over-reactions as in 2008 election time.

I'm really sorry, I guess I'm just not the type to get worked up over fear and conspiracies. And, I'm not saying you guys are, it's just that I've seen so many extreme concerns that never seem to come to fruition, and it just wastes so much time and energy. Of course, if you're making money selling radio time to those who are hooked on one theory or another, one bias or another, then, another case of laughing all the way to the bank.

Not ready to buy a bunker yet to protect me from America or it's politics.

c

6. BSAM

BSAM

You'll get there.

7. You may be right, we'll see. Just posting from the center here is enough to at least go browsing for good, safe place to run to.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/DbdTwa5j5tI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

c:)