Holder admits to knowing about AP scandal before it happened.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., May 14, 2013.

1. Max E.

Max E.

Eric Holder

And though there remain many unresolved racial issues in this nation we average americans simply do not talk enough with each other about things racial, it is an issue we have never been at ease with and given this nations history it is somewhat understandable and yet if we are to make progress in this area we must feel comfortable and tolerable enough of each other to talk about the racial issues that divides us.

Gee Eric, who is it that shamelessly takes advantage of racial issues for political gain? Which party shuts down all conversations about race by labelling their opponents racist the second issues of race arebrought up?

#11     May 14, 2013
  2. pspr

pspr

Shall we start getting used to saying<font size=4 color=red>

President Biden</font> ?

#12     May 14, 2013
  3. You know how this is playing out? Exactly like the financial crisis. No one is accountable. No heads will roll. No one goes to jail. Zip nada nothing.

#13     May 14, 2013
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Despite all the hoopla going on now, I won't be shocked if you're right.

#14     May 14, 2013
  5. Max E.

Max E.

I agree 100%. Even on the news, they are pretending to take this harsh stance, and saying "Someone has to lose their job over this"

Seems like a good deal to me if the only thing that happens after committing fraud is a loss of my current job...... I doubt people will even lose their jobs.

Anythign short of jail time is just more evidence that government operates outside of the law.

#15     May 14, 2013
  6. wjk

wjk

Different rules for the left. It's too bad the republicans are incapable of fighting. They should go after this admin with a blood lust. What are we up to? 4 major scandals now?

Severe damage could be done to the left for years, but it won't happen. Underlings will take the fall, and the charade will go on. Holder should have been gone after Fast and Furious. He's still there. He will continue to be there. Obama should be impeached, but he won't be. No republican will dare impeach the first black prez. It's kind of like a free pass to do whatever the hell he wants. I feel pretty certain the press will get over the AP scandal pretty damn quick. Everything will be back to the new normal. Let me define the new normal. Soft tyranny.

#16     May 14, 2013
  7. Giving up on the next election already pspr ? :D

#17     May 14, 2013
  8. pspr

pspr

You're a funny guy, ba.

#18     May 14, 2013