hold HAR through earnings report?

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by mg3, Feb 1, 2008.

  1. mg3


    I bought HAR after it had fallen a long ways down to around 38, and it's been climbing steadily to 48 ever since. HAR's earnings report is coming up on Monday, and being an amateur, I'm not sure what to do.

    I'm perfectly happy to cash out what I've got first thing on Monday, which is what I'm leaning towards. But I wonder what the chances are of HAR falling lower, given what it's already lost. If earnings weren't coming up, I'd almost certainly continue holding it.

    Anyone have thoughts on this? Should I sell out and buy back in if there's no big movement? Advice is much appreciated