Hold Brothers

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by brigreene, Oct 29, 2002.

1. exactly, you just explained why a non compete is different than the non solicit. i don't have either so its not a problem with me. i already know the meaning.

#41     Oct 30, 2002
  2. What are there current commission rates?

#42     Oct 30, 2002
  3. Sanity

Sanity

SOUNDS like a sports car, maybe. performance wise, its more like a Fiat.

#43     Oct 30, 2002
  4. OK, I'm wrong, it's just that I've heard it used interchangeably, but the legal definitions are different, you're right.

#44     Oct 30, 2002
  5. I have no reason to advertise or talk up Hold. We are independent of Hold. We use their office space and clearing services. If for some reason we were unhappy there, we can pick up and leave at anytime. I'm just giving you my observation of the current enviroment there, that's what was asked by the person who started the thread.

Greybox, just like Hammer at Andover were both designed at one time for NASDAQ specific trading. Both systems have been redisigned for NYSE trading. In fact, since we only trade NYSE, we worked full time with the programmers on the redesign process, and now have a Greybox system that is awesome for NYSE trading.

P.S.
    It's nice to see my groupie traderxp back is back in full stride. By the way, how come you don't mention that you were a partner of Horizon? And we do advertise. Hey, and how come you don't rip the Andover guys for advertising on this board, seems kind of hypocritical.

#45     Oct 30, 2002
  6. traderxp

traderxp

caliber,

i'm done bashing you. if you read my post, it has zero to do with you. it is an observation of hold from many people i know in this business. and, i believe, many people on elitetrader already know this to be true. you are a big boy. not everything revolves around you. i've decided it isn't fun to just bash you anymore. i'm sticking to content. so, deal with it.

#46     Oct 30, 2002
  7. Thank you. I appreciate that very much. Maybe one day we could be friends. Now let's get back to business of making this board very insightful.

#47     Oct 30, 2002
  8. I apologize too, I just got used to you bashing me.

#48     Oct 30, 2002
  9. brigreene

brigreene

--Is there a contribution required?
    -- Is there any salary?
    -- How much of Hold's capital do you get?
    -- What is the takehome %?

Thanks

#49     Oct 31, 2002
  10. All these points are discussed individually since they all depend on your experience, and the type of trading you plan to do.

#50     Oct 31, 2002