Hold Brothers No longer with FINRA?

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Scalper007, Jan 18, 2011.

1. Who did you email?

According to the Compliance Officer at Hold, all new traders are being registered under cbsx and cboe DOES recognize the 7 and only the 7 is recognized currently. So I don't know why all these other small cbsx prop firms like Avatar and JC trading can't "hang" the 7.

My question on whether Hold was totally switching to cbsx was not answered with a direct response.

#11     Jan 27, 2011
  2. I was told the CBSX firms cannot "hang" the 7 because their SRO is the CBOE and not FINRA, so apparently there is some question regarding the issue.

My guess is they'll come up with the new proposed exam, and those who are members of a CBSX firm will be required to take it, even if they already have a 7.

#12     Jan 27, 2011
  3. Sounds like a pain in the butt. But I guess the exam will be like the Series 55.

#13     Feb 1, 2011
  4. NKNY

NKNY

I emailed them through the contact us on their website. Not the first time either. Hold has never replied to any of my emails. I know I can call but when a company never answers emails It screams un professionalism to me. Actually had another fellow pm me on here that he's had the same experience with their emails. .

#14     Feb 1, 2011