Hogs In China- A Special Report*

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by stonedinvestor, Mar 17, 2008.

1. I am more position/day trade kind of person and dabble only a handful of stocks. I have FMD right now and I play the ETF's.

I think you play TOO many momo stocks from your posts and are spread out all over the place but that may be good.

Well, if I were you and had a nice gain on this one (FEED), I would take some off the table. These China plays are dicey but I don't know, can it keep going, give some back. These 3 stocks FEED, COIN, SEED seem to really fade after peaking at this level.

#21     Apr 16, 2008
  2. These Chinese companies have silly symbols don't you think? It's as if they are trying to speak to you through them- We FEED you soup you give us COIN and SEED money for new enterprise!

#22     Apr 16, 2008
  3. Yeah"friendly" ticker symbols.:)

#23     Apr 16, 2008
  4. Shagi

Shagi

Globex Pigs are flying and fast too

#24     Apr 16, 2008
  5. in general it is good to be involved with pigs now as most of us who deal with stocks are.....

I AM OFFICIALLY GONE FROM FEED! 35% gain.
    Thank you Pump for waking me up! ~ stoney

#25     Apr 16, 2008
  6. Boy pigs are still flying if my finger had been two minutes slower I would of netted another 70 cents jeez louise! This may surprise you but I'm leaning towards TWI big tires for big diggers as a replacement.... although I'm watching BEXP..... ~ stoney

#26     Apr 16, 2008
  7. AgFeed Industries to issue 625,000 common shares at $16/share (FEED) 17.40 : Co announces that it had arranged for the sale of 625,000 shares of newly issued common stock for $16 per share for total gross proceeds of $10 mln. Co intends to use the proceeds from this transaction to acquire additional producing commercial hog farms in China.

Got to love when the stock price gets ahead of managements plans! Whoops.....

#27     Apr 17, 2008
  8. Ok it has come to my attention that a newsletter service is carping about FEED as some great breakout stock of the week at the $17 level.... I do not believe this but the volume was impressive and now there's a whole other lot of investors interested.... I don't know I hate when this stuff happens... In the spirit of fair journalism I thought I'd let you all know. ~ si

#28     Apr 17, 2008
  9. Im in this from 15...

#29     Apr 18, 2008
  10. Nice Job Port you are seeing $20 today!
    $12.50 to $20.00 with all the research included and T's crossed I's dotted.... I hope people appreciate Elite Trader. You have to dig a bit granted, but damn you can't get that anywhere else for free.

Boy Pump is now relegated to buy only calls.
    Damn. He caught me in a weak moment and compared this to all that other China crap when obviously this is a different sort of Chinese crap.
    damn. damn. damn. ~ stoney

#30     Apr 22, 2008