hockey stick

Discussion in 'Politics' started by futurecurrents, Mar 31, 2012.

1. This is the oddest thing I've heard. It was only a year or two ago I believe that I found out not everyone dreams in color. I thought someone was playing a joke on me when they told me that their dreams don't have color. I've never had a black & white dream.

#11     Apr 1, 2012
  2. me either dude.. wait, wait - most people dream in black and white? lol that sucks, and I've never heard it before. I learned something today bros.. and in the most unexpected of places (this thread). :D

#12     Apr 1, 2012
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

So you admit you're doing nothing of consequence to reduce your own carbon footprint. Yet you continue to warn of impending doom preach the virtues of carbon/emissions taxes which do noting to alleviate the problem, if in the fact the "problem" even exists. And you accuse all who question your pseudo science as idiots.

You're the consummate stereotypical haughty arrogant self righteous hypocritical flaming liberal.

#13     Apr 1, 2012
  4. You must have reading comprehension problems. I did not say I am doing nothing to reduce my carbon footprint.

#14     Apr 1, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

You implied it by repeatedly refusing to answer ohms question. Here's you chance to refute that implication.

#15     Apr 1, 2012