Hobbies?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by 377OHMS, Feb 29, 2012.

1. 377OHMS

377OHMS

I have cookies disabled on my smartphone and so I see all posts if I use my phone to look at ET.

I saw this post and decided to take you off of my ignore list because you are... interesting.

My recollection is we got into it over some climate stuff. I'll stay out of those discussions. I might have been a bit hasty regarding you. Thanks for sharing your hobbies.

#51     Mar 2, 2012
  2. People like Lucrum and t666 following liberals around the forum throwing insults after every post we make has more to do with it then liberals hating ET righties imo

#52     Mar 2, 2012
  3. What are you using? I dabbled in this a LONG time ago with film and when you had to polar-align by hand and took some awesome shots of M31...

#53     Mar 2, 2012
  4. Try looking at yourself in the mirror sometime...

#54     Mar 2, 2012
  5. Some of today's assisted opening knives might as well be switchblades :p

#55     Mar 2, 2012
  6. Do you want to do a comparison to see who has made the most insults without cause :confused:

#56     Mar 2, 2012
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

You still looking for that post where you claim I said I was putting you on my ignore list?

#57     Mar 2, 2012
  8. You already lost that debate in Feedback when you tried to ban me, Range Rover. This thread is about hobbies... so unless you have something to say here about yours, get lost.

#58     Mar 2, 2012