Hobbies?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by 377OHMS, Feb 29, 2012.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=3398207#post3398207

I just got my custom engine computer back from the OEM the other day, for the third time.

I've been pulling my hair out trying to figure why I couldn't get the engine to start. Turns out the rotor fuel injection sequence was screwed up from the get go. Supposedly it's corrected now. I've finally received several sheets of 2034T3 aluminum and now need to finish some technical drawings so I can get the fan components fabricated.

I've made very little progress in the last several weeks.
    This is my busy time of the year at work plus we're shopping for a newer aircraft and I'm going to type rating initial training for it next week. So I've already been studying for that. The training manual is the size of a phone book.

#21     Mar 1, 2012
  2. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Its like this pspr, I don't hate the leftists. I consider them to be people and regard our interaction here to be... social.

What I'm beginning to learn is that the leftists hate us. They don't deem to socialize. They are simply here to deliver their little payloads of hate and don't regard us to be human beings.

I'll stop deluding myself about them.

I'll say this about RCG. He isn't afraid to discuss his occupation, education or background. I can't abide the "GOP is all racist" stuff but the rest is... interesting.

#22     Mar 1, 2012
  3. Arnie

Arnie

I have a pretty good workshop. Do mostly woodworking but interested in metal, too. This what I'm currently building. I'll post a photo when its finished. Its a Morris Chair #369

[​IMG]

#23     Mar 1, 2012
  4. Arnie

Arnie

Why is this topic in P&R???

:confused:

#24     Mar 1, 2012
  5. 377OHMS

377OHMS

What is the new ship? Where do you go for the training?

Are you taking picts during your construction of the experimental?

#25     Mar 1, 2012
  6. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Very cool.

A friend of mine left engineering and makes teak furniture for a living now. The joinery is beyond my technology but it is very interesting.

#26     Mar 1, 2012
  7. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Just because I hang out in here I guess.

#27     Mar 1, 2012
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Premier 1, New Castle, DE

[​IMG]

The above is a sample not the actual serial number.

Yes, I've posted a bunch on the hobbies thread in CC I linked to earlier.

#28     Mar 1, 2012
  9. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Gorgeous!

The car and the airplane aren't bad either. :D

#29     Mar 1, 2012
  10. Arnie

Arnie

Is that you in cockpit?

:D

And why is my GF and car in the photo??:D

#30     Mar 1, 2012