Hmmm.. Those Google Kids are rich.

Discussion in 'Trading' started by The Kin, Jul 7, 2005.

1. Factor in the value of their stock holdings, millions of shares of stock options for class A and B shares, and it comes out to $30 billion for Sergey alone.

That's nutz. Can anyone help me account for the exact number of stock options outstanding available to insiders?

2. vicn12

vicn12

You go search for how rich they are by entering goog in the website I gave.

They are not rich...

they are

Billionaire...

3. Yeah... I'm still having trouble finding out exactly how much stock they have the right to purchase as part of the employee stock options.

4. vicn12

vicn12

In last 3 month, they sold over $1 billion in stock.

They exercised who know how much more...

5. That's what I'm getting at... the guy holds the rights to purchase millions in class A and class B stock at zero dollars a share.

It's all broken down into many many different derivatives... to much to count.

hell even if he does manage to dump all his shares and options, warrants, etc... what's stoping him from printing more?

6. keyser1

keyser1

They're billionaires, does it matter if its 10 or 20 or 30 or 40? Plus it appears thier worth increases every single week, so probably impossible to know how much money they have (unless you have access to their finances) remembering that they have other investments too.
    They're making me rich too thats all that matters!!!

7. Joe

Joe

After there is no more money to be made, what do you think is their motivation?

8. MAYBE THEY'LL GO AFTER MICROSOFT MARKET SHARE IN SOFTWARE. I KNOW THEY CAN DO IT . :D

9. Maybe they buy one or two of those million dollar mobile homes talked about on a different thread!

10. I see sergey is exercising about 125,000 to 140,000 options a month and selling them ALL. He just sold 135,000 shares 3 days ago for just over 39 million. He is doing this every month...looks like he holds only about 63,000 shares or so, so i guess all his money is in those stock options. Where do you guys find info about how many stock options they have?

#10     Jul 8, 2005