hmm.no edges in the markets

Discussion in 'Trading' started by chimera, Jul 16, 2013.

1. You got the points, not only traders, but also the brokers, program vendor, educators, mm trading site owners, signal vendors and etc also require new blood and suckers to pay for their salary.

#1221     Aug 18, 2013
  2. Trend Following

Trend Following Sponsor

Jack what is the best quote I can attribute to you for my new project? Your craziest stuff?

#1222     Nov 10, 2013
  3. As a prolific reader, you should know that truth-telling books that tell the reader they're idiots tend not to sell very well...

Instead, it'd just be a chest beating/soapbox stumping/purging exercise for you... Possibly an expensive one if your time is worth more doing something else...

#1223     Nov 10, 2013
  4. Thank you for the great post.
    This will be helpful for me to grow.
    Thank you very much.

#1224     Sep 17, 2014
  5. Wow nice to see the great conversation. Thank for all who made it and useful to all.
    Thank you verymuch.

#1225     Sep 19, 2014
  6. bln

bln

Finding an edge is only something the very few will do. Everything else you can easily pick up from books or self study, money management, risk management, trading discipline, etc. An edge is the magic powder you sprinkle on top of it to make IT happen. ;)

Jeremy said it well in Margin Call, "the percentages, they stay exactly the same".

Last edited: Sep 19, 2014
    #1226     Sep 19, 2014