HLVC what is this article

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by caru423, Jul 28, 2006.

1. can they really do that? i mean is there nuthin' that protects your rights and above all, your funds...this is madness...nobody sayin' a word and these bastids can do whatever they feel fit at your expenses. what a joke...cant u all file a serious complaint to mr spitzer office or somethin'?

#11     Jul 29, 2006
  2. caru423

caru423

oh yeah and they dont trade oil and gas at all they tell you to trade lu and shit like that till you learn. yeah and can you explain why the promoter wont list there number or e-mail?

#12     Jul 29, 2006
  3. megadon

megadon

IT SEEMS THEY ARE SPLITTING THE TRADING CO FROM THE PUBLIC CO..................SEPARATING THE TWO............RIGHT NOW THE STOCK HLVC I THINK HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE DAY TRADING CO.......

I KNOW WHAT YOU KNOW THATS ALL.....BUT NOTHING SUPRISES ME

THEY NOW IT SEEMS HAVE TWO COS

A DAY TRADING CO............WITCH IS PRIVATE

AND

HLVC OIL AND GAS EXPLORATION...... A PUBLIC CO

BUT THEN AGAIN WHO KNOWS M

#13     Jul 29, 2006
  4. megadon

megadon

DIVESTING DOES NOT MEAN CLOSING.....IT MEANS DISTANCING SEPARATING ETC.........................

#14     Jul 29, 2006
  5. caru423

caru423

well mega the point I am making is they never told us about this investment we are a part of the firm too. also they have the same owners since before hlvc was established .Upon further research found some things on a firm called f-1 trading seems there is a sec fine or somthing against the presant ceo of hlv ( it is old). I just dont understand why they wouldnt tell us anything about this doesnt make sense.

#15     Jul 29, 2006
  6. megadon

megadon

I AGREE WITH YOU THINGS LIKE THIS NEED TO BE HANDLED CAREFULLY........WITH RESPECT FOR PEOPLES EMOTIONS AND MONEY.......I WOULD NOT HAVE DONE IT LIKE THAT.......JUST RELAX AND MON MAKE SOME CALLS TO NY..

I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU SIGNED AT HLV......M

#16     Jul 29, 2006
  7. caru423

caru423

well I assume your not going to be trading there since all this has happened? I just hope I can get my deposit back the shit I went through with AB was soooo lame. At this point I just want out.

#17     Jul 29, 2006
  8. Yup, 100% correct.

#18     Jul 29, 2006
  9. caru423

caru423

risk arb is this speculation or is it that you know what was done? I still cant get over it why were we all the traders at hlv given notice of this . prob so they could do the deals with out trades taking deposits and tht is prob why the checks took time to come. they needed to show seasoned funds or have a avg daily deposit of a certian amount. I wish we would have known. no 10k or 8k on edgar so how do you find the quarterly for a pinko.

#19     Jul 29, 2006
  10. megadon

megadon

WE WILL SEE WHAT HAPPENS......I WILL PROBABLY TRADE IN THEIR WEST PALM OFFICE WITH SKINNY MONEY......I HAVE BEEN IN THIS BIZ A LONG LONG TIME.... NONE OF THIS WORRIES ME

HLV MIGHT JUST BE THE NEXT GREAT TRADING FIRM......THEIR SMALL BUT HAVE GUTS .....PRIVATE ...TO PUBLIC ....NOW PRIVATE AGAIN......THEIR LIMBER.......THEY TAKE RISK...I LIKE THAT

WE WILL SEE ...I WANT TO FIND OUT ALL IN ALL ABOUT THEM...EVERYTHING...........

LET US KNOW EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENS.....AND TELL THE TRUTH ABOUT IT ALL........GOOD LUCK.....................................M

#20     Jul 29, 2006