HLV, zorilla

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by newguy1, Aug 14, 2006.

1. trader531

trader531

Still waiting for my money.

#11     Sep 25, 2006

2. LIAR!!! HLVCEO came on here friday to tell everybody that it is all a lie and that if they need to reach him all they have to do is call him.....oh, btw, he will be on a plane all week...apparently, this plane never touches the ground,....they refuel mid flight.

#12     Sep 25, 2006
  3. everyone knows that you are walter from worldco.....i put worldco in the same league as HLV...

#13     Sep 25, 2006
  4. megadon

megadon

hlv seems to be running just fine ....people trading every day....mabye all this talk just helps their firm grow....m

worldco was a powerhouse ask anyone .....................totally different from hlv.........worldco made a lot of people a lot of money for a long time...m

#14     Sep 25, 2006
  5. trader531

trader531

All I posted was that Im still waiting for my money...100% TRUTH
    Stop trading with them 3 weeks ago and my buddy stopped 4 weeks ago neither of us have yet to recieve our deposit money..
    If you dont believe me give them $10K and see how long it takes to get it back...LOL The answers they give are "the paperwork is being processed" WHAT PAPERWORK? 4 weeks?

#15     Sep 25, 2006

6. so did Enron and Wcom

#16     Sep 25, 2006
  7. Yeah Megadon is obviously associated with HLV, he's always hyping them it seems.

#17     Sep 25, 2006
  8. megadon

megadon

what i here is everyone gets paid one month after the trading period ends ..........so the firm can get its ecn rebates before it pays out to the traders...........seems reasonable .......if traders were not getting paid no one would trade their ...simple fact ...and they have i think 110 to 130 traders in 4 or 5 offices ...

i dont understand how the deposit works exactly.....is it 100 percent refundable or are trading losses taken out of it and when the trader leaves he or she gets whats left of it.....

and i have never traded with hlv....but i am interested in the firm and what exactly is its growth plan......m

#18     Sep 26, 2006