HLV West Palm Beach

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by ladavis23, Jun 21, 2006.

1. Please put down your Pom Poms!!! ok already...its a wonderful environment, they are growing by leaps and bounds and they will be huge......Quick Question though:

Has anyone from Bright ever posted up here that they didn't get paid??????

a lot of traders are saying they are not getting their pay on time....when your mortgage is due, you can't call the bank and tell them " im sorry I don't have my rent, but the place I work for has a wonderful trading environment and by this fall they will be HUGE!".....do you see where im coming from?

#31     Jul 25, 2006
  2. megadon

megadon

i agree with you .....i suggested that hlv have and post a payout calendar and stick to it simple enough right.................the 15 and 30 th of every month should be payout days.....hlv.....its a new model for a prop firm they just have to fix a few issues.... they will

m

#32     Jul 25, 2006
  3. EPrado

EPrado

I'll make this short and sweet. I live in West Palm Beach area. A few mos ago upon leaving my gym I saw a pile of HLV flyers trying to recruit people. The fact that these guys try to recruit people out of a gym says it all. As far as not being registered? I am not sure who is feeding that clown info about advantages about not being registered....but all that really does is allow his firm to royally screw him when it comes time to pay. Whats a real trip is the guy who flips LU claims to be a trader. Now thats funny.

#33     Jul 25, 2006
  4. Exactly, why pump iron when you can pump stocks

#34     Jul 26, 2006
  5. If what you are saying is true, that's pathetic, recruiting at the gym, cmon. Wait a sec that's funny!:p

#35     Jul 26, 2006
  6. EPrado

EPrado

Swear to god man. A gym right on Clematis Street in West Palm Beach. Usually you see flyers for personal trainers, tanning salons, vitamin stores.......well....right in the middle was a stack of flyers for HLV.....I guess they are looking to recruit some more meatheads for their place....they also advertise all the time on cable TV down here.....they are just looking for people with pulse rates who can press buttons....

#36     Jul 27, 2006
  7. megadon

megadon

isnt that gym close to the big morgan stanley office or the merril offices down their..........mabye its not a bad idea.......m

#37     Jul 27, 2006
  8. caru423

caru423

who is running this office? I heard pete ws down ther this week ? Is there a manager ? I takled to the guy who used to manage tht office he trades at benhmarq. I have guys tht wnat to trade and I can get a boat load of traders there . I need to know if it is stable.

#38     Jul 28, 2006
  9. megadon

megadon

IT SEEMS HLVC THE PUBLIC CO IS NO LONGER IN THE TRADING BIS................JUST OIL AND LOTS OF IT ...................M

#39     Jul 29, 2006
  10. caru423

caru423

dude you ae on all the threads sayin shit about the change to oil. since you have nothing to do with the firm why dont you take your two cents and walk. I want fact not fiction or some guy tryin to pissss me off. thanks mega I bet you are one of the guys that work there. I hate having to have to do this shit the guys at ab did the same type of sneaky shit before they had a problem.

#40     Jul 29, 2006