HLV "Training" Program

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by kamdooo, May 3, 2005.

1. Totally new to me. I knew that they were changing the structure but I wasn't too sure about what they were changing it to. Doesn't sound too bad......

#11     May 5, 2005
  2. Neodude

Neodude

I think he was refering to the one on 42nd Street. I visited and must admit it was pretty shabby.

-Neo

#12     May 5, 2005
  3. Nutzo

Nutzo

I would suggest that you put the piece of paper that this "deal" was printed on and use it for emergency TOILET PAPER usage.:p

#13     May 5, 2005
  4. kamdooo

kamdooo  

If you visit their site, it appears the they have announced this change in all their offices.

It doesn't seem very common for many prop firms to go from needing a capital contribution, to no cap down.

Any opinions?

How about this: Is this a good, bad, or insignificant change for the firm and its traders?

#14     May 8, 2005
  5. heck ... I wonder what the desk fee is for this HLV
    CAP location ?

-Shanghai, China-
    "Maosheng Mansion"

how the blazes were they able to
    to open an office in china ?

:p

#15     May 8, 2005
  6. Has anybody gone with this HLV company with no capital? Do they really hire traders with no capital and actually pay them?

#16     Jun 19, 2006
  7. kamdooo, Did you go to work for this company? How is it going?

#17     Jun 19, 2006
  8. nlslax

nlslax

According to their website, they're also planning to open an office in "Isreal."

:p

#18     Jun 19, 2006
  9. zdreg

zdreg

10. zdreg

zdreg

you can name companies. just don't turn into it into a walking advertisement. the point of these threads is to enlighten. PMs are the one that usually turn into sales pitches

#20     Jun 19, 2006