HLV Trading

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by joeyc, Sep 12, 2005.

1. #51     Oct 10, 2005
  2. Guys,

This is in response to all the posts in regards to ECHO NYC I haven't been on the board because I have been to busy trading and running a business. Jungleland I am the Director of East Coast operations for ECHO. I think it has been a long time since you were at the company. I actually have no idea who you are or what happened to you. I actually have over 170 traders in the ECHO NYC office and we actually give out the majority of our deals in writing especially if a trader requests it.

Any questions about ECHO direct them towards the 800 number on the website and they will get you in touch with the right person in your area to get you the proper deal.

Best Regards,

Brian

#52     Oct 10, 2005
  3. when you're late on these credit cards, now-a-days, then they inform other lines of credit, and watch out that you're not upgraded to 27.9% on all of them soon....

wow!

#53     Oct 10, 2005
  4. Seems you watched the same documentary about creditcards and the Smile vs. Citigroup decision.

Credit card companys to the uneducated disappearing middleclass masses are evil in its purest form.

#54     Oct 10, 2005
  5. I WENT TO THE OFFICE IN NY FOR INTERVIEW...HOW CAN YOU TRADE LU AND MAKE A LIVING? ONE WEEK TRANNING WITH FEE FOR EMPLOYEE? LYING TO PEOPLE ABOUT NO DEPOSIT?
    I DO MORE RESEARCH AND FIND OUT CHARLIE WAS A FORMER CEO OF F1 TRADING..LOOK AT THE FEEDBACK ON F1 TRADING AND FIND OUT FOR YOURSELF. COMMISSION IS EXPENSIVE/ OMINI PRO IS TERRIBLE..YOU CAN GET IT FOR FREE WITHOUT PAYING $125 A MONTH.

#55     Oct 11, 2005
  6. I don’t know if Omni Pro is free anywhere. The 2 places I spoke to that had Omni Pro charged the same. It could be free if the firm eats the cost for you but they normally try to make up for it in other ways. I don’t like the style of rebate trading LU either but for each there own. I have learned in general that every firm will try to give you the worst deal they can and tell you its great so hard to attack them on that. I have heard there basic deal with no money down. I personally don’t know if I could make money on it and it seems way too favored for the house. When I started in trading a few years ago I had high rates with no money down so at worst it could be a stepping stone. I have an aggressive deal with them so there are better deals to be made if you have something to offer. The deal we made was the same I could get at offer firms but don’t have to put up a S7. Also I will be honest with you seeing how they do offer some bad deals makes me feel a little more secure. I want them to make money and stay in business if they are holding my money. As of now I really have very little negative to say about the software but I am still trading small and trying to learn it. The software seems to have extras on top of extras and I am just a simple man.

#56     Oct 11, 2005
  7. So far I have had a fare shake at HLV. The P&L sheets are fine and easy to read. I am getting more used to Omni Pro and hot keys are working well. Also I want thank the trader in the Toronto sub HLV office for the helpful hot key email. I know a few guys asked about the office on here. I don’t know the deal there but he did help me for a few minutes on his own personal time so he might be worth talking to if you live there. I am going to now take a break from the day to day posting. I think I gave a fare review on the firm. I don’t know if there will be future problems but I will try to do this time to time still. If you don’t have a 7 it might be worth a look at. I don’t know the deal they will offer you. I am not big into rebate trading but it seems that they are open to making other deals too so its worth a look for sure. You have to pick the style that fits you best. Common sense tells you to shop out the best deal and then make the right choice for you.

#57     Oct 12, 2005
  8. There are more firms that I know they let you keep 100% pay out and per share and per deal much better than HLV...since our money is no secure whatsoever...they only know your money in Charlie's account...where would we go to get back our money? your wire transfer receipts?

#58     Oct 14, 2005
  9. Interesting I don’t know how it all works to be honest. Don’t HLV have to have more capital up then a S7 firm? This is me guessing because isn’t buying power rules a lot less if you don’t have a S7. I don’t know who Charlie is but I am guessing the owner. Does he have that bad of a past? I am curious if you do have real facts because it’s coming off like slander right now.

#59     Oct 14, 2005
  10. hi
    you do not need to trust me....ask other trader about HLV' paycheck..how can you have a bounce check when you run a firm with trader's money...?Bounce check from a brokage firm??????
    Education is everything....In Series 7, you will learn more about how to protect yourself..If you have series 7, you start with as lesat 30 times buying power?????if the company going bankcrupt...as least you have some SROs to protect your money...but not with HLV...Money is hart to make for me...if you have money to burn..that is different story now...good luck to your trading...

#60     Oct 14, 2005