HLV Trading

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by joeyc, Sep 12, 2005.

1. HLV Capital Nears 19 Million shares in a single day!

October 4, 2005, HLV Capital traded 18,915,074 shares, a new record. This eclipses our previous record of just under 17 million shares set only one month ago. This puts us on track to do over 270 Million shares in October. With volume like this we have got to be doing something right! Check us out and see how we can put our momentum to work for you.

(TAKEN FROM HLV WEBSITE)

I find FACTS like the above speaking more volume then disgruntled traders that move from extremely cheep comis. .002 something was stated in a early post if memory serves correct. to retail at .005 IB and says they were getting ripped off.. (Is my math that off?) LOL hlv seems to work many deals but a flat fee of 2 dollars a trade is very possible there .. so .001 is possible in 2000 share lots. if your not over comming that comish. its time to trade OPM or move on .

#101     Oct 31, 2005
  2. snowwy66

snowwy66

i just want to know who would be dumb enough to put up 5k just for someone to put them to work in the first place. just so they can be paid on a performance basis. only to leave 2 weeks later with nothing left out of that 5k. i'll keep my money on my own broker account. and with the chat room i use. they make the calls and i make a living. don't have to learn anything. just pay a slight monthly fee for the room. but hey, it's your money. and from the sounds of things. hlv makes a better vacuum then eureka. and it only costs, what, 2 cents a share for electricity?

#102     Oct 31, 2005
  3. I have to challenge anyone who makes money from a chat room. It sounds almost retarded. I don’t know why people don’t understand what a prop firm is. It’s just like trading with your own money. HLV never told me what to trade or how much to trade because if they did I would say I am leaving. I might trade sometimes 2 hours a day and they never said boo to me. So what are you talking about? Learn the business before you open your mouth. If you want to attack them attack them with merit. It’s so dumb what the attacks are about. If they don’t give you your money or the software is bad that’s a reason to attack them.

#103     Oct 31, 2005
  4. snowwy66

snowwy66

learn the business!!!!!! i been trading since 98. took a career of daytrading when i found my chatroom 2 years ago. so on that note. sorry that you can't make money from a chatroom. i'm doing just fine. and it costs much much less then throwing 5k to hlv just so i can watch it all disappear while i wait for my performance check that may or may not bounce. oh wait, i have nothing left of that 5k. so there is nooo performance check.

#104     Nov 1, 2005
  5. snowwy66

If you had any idea what you were talking about you wouldn't need a chat room to tell you what and when to trade.

IGNORANCE IS BLISS.. enjoy it while you can .

CHAT ROOM TRADER.. Ha... my side is starting to hurt from laughing at the stupidity that reigns as king on some of these threads. that statement removed any and all credibility you might have ever had.

#105     Nov 1, 2005
  6. I am thinking the same thing Short. I guess I am one of those weird traders that make’s money looking for my own stocks and reading charts. You mean I can sit in a chat room and they are giving free money away haha. I get paid everything i make and they don’t bother me ever. Judge them on that not some stupid flippers they have. Everybody in life picks there own style. If they don’t pay you your money or if they have software problems or execution problems I would rip into them too. I think they should be ashamed that they bounced checks once. I would have to believe they won’t do it again because it made them look very bad. I will be the first to post on here if i get a bounced check even. So just be fair on the attacks because its just getting dumb.

#106     Nov 1, 2005
  7. snowwy66

snowwy66

oh my hell, did i just find a hlv chatroom? why yes i did. but i won't disclose the location, because ignorance is bliss and unlike shortseller, i don't work for hlv.

#107     Nov 8, 2005
  8. Why would they have a session with Bob Bright? Aren't they competitors?

#108     Jun 19, 2006
  9. Any news on Oliver Velez and Charlie Vaccaro?

#109     Sep 20, 2007