HLV Stock picked up by pumpers and dumpers

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by mcelitetrader, Mar 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HLVC stock is up big time today, 50% up!! Should i be backing up the truck here??

#31     May 4, 2006
  2. yea, i'll admit, the term "margin call" is always disconcerting.. especially when they bang you out at 4:00PM everyday.

#32     May 4, 2006
  3. sowsaw

sowsaw

Dont know why you keep defending these guys the damage is done. The fact they are incompetent is out.

FYI you dont need to carry overnights to generate a margin call .

The fact they sell positions at 4pm means nothing what does matter is that they dont have deep enough pockets to support there traders bp.

#33     May 4, 2006
  4. i don't recall ever saying a firm needed to carry overnights to generate margin calls. i said a firm getting margin calls is disconcerting *ESPECIALLY* considering that they don't allow us to hold overnight.

you do see the difference, no?

#34     May 4, 2006
  5. HLVCEO

HLVCEO

I am pleased to announce that we have been invited to ring the opening bell at the NASDAQ Stock Exchange. As soon as a firm date has been set I will notify all of you to witness this event.

#35     May 6, 2006
  6. personally, i appreciate Hlvceo coming on here and communicating with us. doesnt mean i agree with him, but i do respect the action.

#36     May 6, 2006
  7. mcelitetrader

mcelitetrader ET Sponsor

Just a note...

I began this thread and it seems my cheque has arrived and all is cleared.

My favourite time is coming again...the point when you learn a new trading platform.

Good luck in your trading.

#37     May 9, 2006
  8. MrJDL

MrJDL

Had HLVC.PK gone to zero?
    It's up 27% today. http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=HLVC.PK

If it goes to zero, the company hadn't necessarily folded... it just isn't trading its stock anymore. Same thing happened to Service Merchandise years ago. They were a "big" company and then went into bankruptcy. The shares went from $11-$17/share to less than $.70/share. When it cam out of bankruptcy, it went up to $1 and then Service Merchandise couldn't fix itself so the stock went to worthless because bondholders come first in the liquidation.

Pink Sheet stocks are the most risky stocks... there's a reason they're priced what they are. I've been tracking the stock pumpers' stocks for the last week...
    EGLY.OB
    PSUD.PK
    EPLJ.PK
    GDKI.PK
    SWNM.PK
    SGXI.PK
    and finally HLVC.PK

Buying these stocks is like musical chairs... don't be the last one holding when the music stops.

#38     Aug 11, 2006
  9. Tip Top Equities August Issue:

Make no mistake: Our mission at Tip Top Equities is to sift through the thousands of underperforming companies out there to find the golden needle in the haystack. The micro-cap DIAMOND that can make you a fortune. More often than not, the stocks we profile show a significant increase in stock price, sometimes in days, not months or years. We have come across what we feel is one of those rare deals that the public has not heard about yet.

Company: HLV Trading, Inc
    Ticker: HLVC
    Current Price: $O.O18
    Target Price: $O.O8
    Get HLVC First Thing Todayl

Here is a brand new entry into the Red Hot energy sector. Less than one month after their entry was made public, HLVC makes as acquisition announcement which sends their stock price flying up by over 300 porterpartners com !!!

Members should pick up HLVC as early as possible on Friday. This news is going to send hLVc off the charts! We all know that in the oil business it's the big announcements that makes these stocks explode!!!

This could be the one you been waiting for!!!

Buy on 11 Aug 2006.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    FWIW...I didn't buy today...but I did forward it to the SEC/NASD.

#39     Aug 11, 2006
  10. Magna

Magna Administrator

Time to call it a day on this thread, guys. It's run its course and I don't want the discussion to continue on penny stocks, in violation of ET policy.

#40     Aug 11, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.