HLV Stock picked up by pumpers and dumpers

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by mcelitetrader, Mar 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. laurek

laurek

HLVC is a pink sheet stock and became public through a reverse merger, therefore, it is trading at the price of the old company, autoauction.com. The price of this stock has absolutely nothing to do with the viability of the firm. Due your due diligence before you make remarks you can not back up

#11     Mar 15, 2006
  2. mcelitetrader

mcelitetrader ET Sponsor

I am not trading the stock.........

I have not traded the stock.......

I am not going to trade the stock......

Thanks very much for the investing 101.....

Thanks for a real answer Bach.....So they can keep diluting the stock to some real street smack and keep that up? interesting.

Im hearing some interesting things....Not sure if I should be scared or reassured.

#12     Mar 15, 2006
  3. HLVCEO

HLVCEO

I am the president of HLV Capital and have recently been made aware of some confusing comments pertaining to HLV. I find it amazing that people will comment on issues that they know nothing about. We became a public company through a reverse merger and our stock price AT THIS TIME has absolutely nothing to do with the performance or viability of our firm. Furthermore we have no control of who may promote or down grade our stock. Our focus is on building a great and profitable proprietary trading firm, not if our stock traded at .007 or .01 today. Our stock price will find its true value based on our financial performance once we become a reporting company. Anyone who has posted negative comments about HLV either has never traded with us or more likely is not making money. Traders who make consistant money seem to have the least to say. Anyone looking for accurate information on any subject should try going to the source. I await your questions. Sincerely Charlie Vaccaro

#13     Mar 17, 2006
  4. Magna

Magna Administrator

Charlie,

Thank you for clarifying some misconceptions. As you ended your post requesting questions please be aware that Elite Trader has a No Free Advertising/Recruiting policy, so if your answers might be construed in violation of that it would be best if you privately contacted questioners (via PM). Thanks.

#14     Mar 17, 2006
  5. HLVCEO

HLVCEO

I understand, I am just looking to keep the posts accurate, I see there is a great deal of unconfirmed and inaccurate postings not just on HLV.

#15     Mar 17, 2006
  6. fhl

fhl

hlvceo,
    Please tell us what happened to the public company of one of your predecesor daytrading firms. A firm called Insider Trading. And what happened to f1trading?

#16     Mar 17, 2006
  7. HLVCEO

HLVCEO

I founded both firms, F1 was a retail broker dealer catering to active online traders along with onsite at one of our 6 branches.
    After the crash and then 9-11, day trading came to a halt. My interest was in dealing with professional traders not mom and pop's who trade 200 shares hold it overnight then want to sue you when they lose money. HLV was already operating on a very small scale but i saw great potential in dealing with traders who want to earn a living trading not just have a way to kill a day. The compliance requirement to run a small B/D is the same as running a large one and I had no patience for that end of the business and filed a form BDW withdrawing F1 from the NASD.
    At the early stages of day trading the general public was unaware of direct access and its benefits. After researching what legally constitutes a branch of a B/D and what doesn't I quickly learned that I could open day trading centers that would mimic the efforts of Starbucks but cater to active traders. All looking the same and offering the best equipment and direct access to all exchanges. ultimately having traders using these facilities with the ability to access there accounts at any brokerage firm. At its inception I sold Insider Trading to Pan American Bank corp since they claimed to have the necessary funding to execute the business plan and open 25 plus locations the first year. I was for a short period of time the president of Insider Trading. Once it became obvious to me that they did not have the access to capital that they claimed to have I resigned at which point they had two locations operational. They eventually folded.

#17     Mar 17, 2006
  8. hello hlVCEo
    some trader have complained that their cheque (intial deposit ) have bounced and some dont even get their deposit back for like weeks and months also
    what would u say on this - ?

#18     Mar 17, 2006
  9. HLVCEO

HLVCEO

our trader agreement is very clear, we refund traders risk deposits within 30 days of their request. Having many traders at our firm its possible that one may go over 30 days, but no one has ever not received their risk deposit or profit distribution. We are not an ATM, but are striving to be better everyday. If anyone out there has started their own firm and has experienced the growth that we have, they will know how challenging it is to make everyone happy. Many of our traders lose money trading but are net positive after factoring in their ECN rebate. ECN's pay out the rebates as late as 30 days after the month ends. We pay out once the rebate is paid to us. NASDAQ just last month on Feb 13th canceled all rebates on stocks under $1.00 with no notice at 10:30 in the morning and tried to make it retroactive to February 1. Should we have paid out to a trader based on his equity that includes rebates? We would have been out of pocket hundreds of thousands of dollars. Our interest is and always will be in the profitability of our traders. But we can not take things for granted, even rebates from organizations as large as the NASDAQ STOCK EXCHANGE.

#19     Mar 17, 2006
  10. hlvceo,

are you trying to mimic swifttrade?

#20     Mar 17, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.