HLF

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by vanzandt, Apr 26, 2017.

1. vanzandt

vanzandt

Well.... good lookin out Mav. I actually made a low C in Statistics in college. It never clicked lol. In fact I hated it.
    That being said... only a fool closes their mind to anything that would increase their edge even if ever so slight. So post what you might consider a good intro link as how it applies here (trading) and I'll watch it.
    But regarding Herbalife and Sunday football ... the star QB is on the bench all season with a broken collar-bone and the odds makers are making book accordingly. Its not looking good for next season either.

#91     Jun 5, 2017
  2. RRY16

RRY16

A Kid???

#92     Jun 5, 2017
    vanzandt likes this.
  3. vanzandt

vanzandt

Yeah I know... lol.
    I guess its all relative. Maybe he's using more statistics.... perhaps from a fishing village in Okinawa where the average life expectancy is 112. Other than that... (?)... I wish. But those blood transfusion things are looking promising. Saving up my $8K.

#93     Jun 5, 2017
  4. Maverick74

Maverick74

[​IMG]

Still rooting for you Zany! I don't care what your in-laws say about you. :)

#94     Oct 7, 2017
  5. vanzandt

vanzandt

Ha-ahhhhh.
    I figured you'd chime in when you saw that.

#95     Oct 7, 2017
  6. Cuddles

Cuddles

I'm on your side on principle and spirit ( no dog in this fight). Not like that's ever been a winning strategy.

I guess it's tough to bet against "suckers" growth. What, with tinder and our education system.

#96     Oct 15, 2017
    vanzandt likes this.
  7. Maverick74

Maverick74

[​IMG]

Ruh roh!

#97     Jan 24, 2018
    vanzandt likes this.
  8. Maverick74

Maverick74

Yikes!

#98     Jan 30, 2018
  9. vanzandt

vanzandt

Hey Mav... are you a sponsor here?
    The only reason I ask... how did you update those old posts with todays chart?
    That one post above is from October.
    Thats a good trick.

#99     Jan 30, 2018
  10. Maverick74

Maverick74

My secret? Those charts from finviz automatically update in real time.

Shhh...keep it to yourself. :)

#100     Jan 30, 2018
    vanzandt likes this.