'Hizbullah had better intel and control of its forces than Israel in 2006'

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sameeh55, Sep 30, 2009.

1. Oh he does know riskfreetrading. I submit a humiliating report presented by his military apparatus and the poor man tries to spin it in an attempt to put the Israeli army in a better light. The poor man knows that he has no leg to stand on so he resorts to repeating, in the same thread, canned statements. Aside from melting 400 children with phosphorous bombs and aside from sniping fleeing women carrying white flags, his army has nothing to show for.

That is why, in the report, one of the recommendations was, and I quote;

"His second recommendation was that Israel and the US hold joint training exercises to prepare for the possibility that the IDF will one day be under threat and require American troop support.

"This type of support will be important one day in an emergency, but could also serve as a deterrent for enemies when planning an attack," he wrote.•

Once again, the state of Israel is planning to sacrifice American soldiers for the sake of continuing in carrying their crimes and theft of other people's land. He knows that the war against the people of Lebanon was an attempt to steal more land from that small country. And when confronted by the fact that even his military leaders admited to that, he resorted back to the canned statements. Israel knows that its butts was handed to it by a small band of fighters so why take that risk again, Let the American soldiers die instead.

Let him spin it anyway he wants, he knows that he is lying but that is the only option available to him and his fellow Zionists.

Regards,

Sameeh

#11     Oct 1, 2009
  2. Done? Got it off your chest?

You have a nice day.

Sameeh

#12     Oct 1, 2009
  3. You are aware of the fact that a week ago, 4 Katyousha rockets landed in Naharya.

Regards,

Sameeh

#13     Oct 1, 2009
  4. Does anyone here actually believe that Hezbollah could defeat the IDF in a REAL war??? And by real war, I mean one of army vs. army where Hezbollah doesn't hide amongst innocent civilians. IDF is infinitely more powerful.

#14     Oct 1, 2009
  5. Your Israeli military commanders believe so. Unless, you, a member of ET's military advisors committee, know some facts that are hidden from these military officers.
    As for fighting a war, I seriously doubt that anyone in here considers it a REAL war when your army is hiding in heavily fortified tanks (which proved to be a trap for these poor soldiers), launching guided missiles at civilian targets from a 30,000 feet high fighter jets and ships that are 28 km away from any fighter on the ground. as for soldier to soldier combat, I think your military commanders settled that issue once and for all, don't you think?

Otherwise, why would they recommend seeking the help of the US in using American soldiers in their fight against this small band of well trained fighters.

Regards,

Sameeh

#15     Oct 1, 2009
  6. They are not MY military commanders. I'm Canadian and MY military commanders are in Afghanistan, so please don't make this issue personal. In fact, I don't even know a single Jewish person (or arab for that matter), personally. The reality of modern warfare is the use of fighter jets, guided missles, etc. The soldier to soldier combat style of warfare you refer to is outdated. The reason armies like Hezbollah hide within civilian populations is to deter standing armies from using such modern weapons as missles etc.

If Isreal had no respect for civilian human life, Hezbollah would be bombed into oblivion. The fact this did not happen suggests the opposite.

#16     Oct 1, 2009
  7. Yet all of the Israeli commanders indicated, prior to the war, that the only way for them to beat Hizbullah is via ground war. As for hiding between civilians, I am not blaming you for thinking so. The fact is that these fighters where defending their people, land and property. They also fought in the battle front and according to the Israeli commanders, they out preformed the Israeli soldiers.

As for Israel not using their "modern weapons as missiles etc", oh believe me they did. After the ceasefire was declared, Israel dumped, believe it or not, 2,000,000 bomblets throughout Southern Lebanon in a show of good well gesture. Aside from that, they have attempted to destroy every civilian infrastructure in Southern Lebanon. If it wasn't for the fact that Hizbullah showered Israel with Rockets in retaliation to targeting civilians with the illegal Phosphoric, cluster, and depleted uranium bombs, you would've been right, Israel would've committed unprecedented war crimes simmilar to the ones committed in Gaza.

Also, you still did not explain to me why would the israeli army suggest having the American ground forces fight by their side?

Regards,

Sameeh

#17     Oct 1, 2009
  8. byteme

byteme

You mean it wasn't a real war?

#18     Oct 1, 2009
  9. I phrased that poorly. What I should have said was traditional war. As opposed to guerilla war.

#19     Oct 1, 2009
  10. I never said they didn't use modern weapons. The fact remains that they could have used ALOT more than the did...The reason they held back? Wanted to limit civilian casualties. Both sides committed war crimes in my opinion, as usually happens in most wars. Unfortunately, you cannot admit to any wrong doing by Hezbollah.

As for why would Israel want the USA fighting by their side? Is that really tough to figure out?! The USA has by far the largest military in the world...who WOULDN'T want them fighting on their side???

#20     Oct 1, 2009