Hizbullah committing war crimes

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bruto Blukowski, Aug 5, 2006.

1. Can you function without telling lies 24/7? You don't really have to answer that - 1.4 billion people can attest to doing the same for All*h. It IS their life. We should invite more to live with us for a love fest in "The great Sat*n's" green backyard called America.

I know that very soon you will be explaining that a raid of a "Baby Milk Factory" - that just so happens to produce milk for every Muslim baby within 9000 miles - was really, I mean to tell you, JUST a "Baby Milk Factory."

Some amusement park:

Naval commandos raid Hezbollah HQ in Tyre
    Before dawn Saturday, troops from an elite naval commando unit of the IDF killed at least seven Hezbollah gunmen, among them senior operatives responsible for launching of rockets into Israel, in a raid against targets in the Tyre region.

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/746648.html

#11     Aug 5, 2006
  2. You lying zionist parasites!

Like the hospital that was a Hizeb Allah Headquarter? or is it the Fleeing civilians that were mobile Hizeb Allah headquarters? or couldn't be that the children shelter was a Hizeb Allah headquarter.

Matter of fact, when was it that anything you target is anything aside from terrorists head quarters.

You fucking Zionists, you milked the whole world with your lies and deception and now you are coming here accusing Hizeb Allah of lying?

#12     Aug 5, 2006
  3. I love the muslim rhetoric.

"A band of fighters is bringing the fourth strongest army on earth to it's knees."

Sure looks like it to me, Isreal is going forward and hezbollah is going backwards.

The esteemed Hezbollah leader: If you bomb Beirut one more time we will hit Tel Aviv with our rockets.

Well Beirut was hit and Tel Aviv was not- Isreal called his bluff and made him look like a fool

I especially like the standard muslim line: If you..... your streets will run with blood.

I'm still waiting for that to happen.

Just another humiliation the muslims started and will never take responsiblity for.

Woe is me the muslim says, everybody is against us, we just want to be free, woe is me.

#13     Aug 5, 2006
    #14     Aug 5, 2006
  5. Hey sputty...Did you ask your friends about how the war is going??

:D :D

#15     Aug 6, 2006
  6. Wael,

I wonder my friend, when are you going to realize that your real enemies are not Israel or the United States, but the other Muslim Powers who are using your people as puppets to advance their own causes which have nothing to do with you. They are sending you as lambs to slaughter with only a modicum of support in order to win various publicity wars within the muslim populations of other countries. Hezbollah is an Iranian Arm and doesnt give a fats rats ass about Gaza. The only reason Iran is attacking Israel is to win a public relations war among Arabs and make the Sunni's ( Saudis) look bad for pushing Muslim on Muslim violence in Iraq while the Shiites are fighting the "good" war against Israel. Before that Saddam gave you scraps for the same type of public relations purposes. Egypt surrendered you up for US $$$. And Syria has their noses up Iranian Ass ( who once again doesnt give a shit about Gaza). Why do you think the Saudis condemn Hezbollahs attack on Israel? Think about it. Then when it finally occurs to you that the rest of the Muslim world has sold you out and used you as political pawns MAYBE just MAYBE you will see the wisdom in trying to get along with Israel and the US.

#16     Aug 6, 2006