Hitman - Best ET Journal of All Time!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Satan's Helper, Jan 26, 2013.

1. FookYu

FookYu

Wow.. IMHO that's pretty short sighted of Barron. As I understand, people like Hitman (among others) actively contribute information we like/need to consume. It makes thousands upon thousands of wondering souls flock to ET and therefore sponsoring/advertising has any business value. Barron basically slaughtered the chicken laying the golden eggs I think. I subscribed to ET for the golden eggs, not some sponsor/advertiser that's probably trying to sell me the new snake oil or holy grail.

#11     Jan 28, 2013
  2. End of the day, Baron makes the rules. Hitman thought he was above the rules. He wasn't.

I enjoyed his thread though. It wasn't that he was some master trader. He was a small time scalper. But he seemed honest. He laid it all out there, failures and successes.

The best trader ever on ET was Seanote. Guy was a regular market whisperer.

#12     Jan 28, 2013
  3. FookYu

FookYu

Always interesting to read stuff of actual Market Wizards, so I really appreciate your tip.

Thanks!

#13     Jan 28, 2013
  4. lescor

lescor

It was a great journal. Like a trading soap opera, worth coming here each day to read. Would be a really interesting follow up to see where he's at now.

#14     Jan 28, 2013
  5. ktm

ktm

I remember him.

I didn't follow him much because the whole scalping/prop firm thing was never my gig, but he was an interesting fellow.

#15     Jan 28, 2013
  6. Arnie

Arnie

Another from that time was Praetorian?? Last I recall he had set up some fund and was trading pennies (i think).

Anyone know what became of him?

Seanotes journal was good, but too short. I think he was working on moving into ES.

Another good journal was 42yotrader (something like that). That guy went on to make some serious dough.

At the other end of the spectrum were guys like "fasterpussycat". :D

#16     Jan 28, 2013
  7. ktm

ktm

I'm friends with Praetorian.

He runs a fund and is doing pretty well - haven't seen him here in a long while.

I was missing from here a few years myself.

#17     Jan 28, 2013
  8. FookYu

FookYu

I did a search and found 40yotrader and he has contributed massively to ET.

Thanks for the tip!

#18     Jan 28, 2013
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Now that you mention it I do too.
    Don't remember much about him though.

#19     Jan 28, 2013
  10. Is he still in Miami?

#20     Jan 28, 2013