History is laffing at the USA's stupidity :) :)

Discussion in 'Economics' started by deadbroke, Nov 13, 2010.

1. Wrong! The modified saying is, "one only knows how stupid one has been when one rises to a higher level"

makes sense, dummy? If not, how can you know its better outside the shit unless you get outside the shit? Sure, one can have an inkling, a vision, a "feeling" whilst in the shit, all valid, but the explosion in the mind in the form of a cognition occurs on transcending the shit.

Dig?

#31     Dec 14, 2010
  2. History is laffing at the USA's stupidity .........

why not escape from America?

This is an Economics forum and here's what I am saying ...

its is hugely and impressively sagacious to live and trade elsewhere, anywhere else than America or that total fckup called Northern Europe.

Its about the economics yes, most defo so, but there's so much more in terms of happiness and the spiritual coefficent etc., its like a single solution renders a panoply of vistas.

Don't believe me?

Well others have rocketed off the ESCAPE FROM AMERICA website after I pointed it out to them.

Fck, I don't give a shit where you go, there are so many choices. I've made mine a long time ago and its written about in the article below - and I was there and noo this way before even the fckin article showed up.

See my beloved Thailand ... and remember idiots its not always only about good pussy - I happen to have a torrent of other interests too .... :) :) :)

http://www.escapefromamerica.com/2010/07/retire-in-thailand/

#32     Dec 14, 2010
  3. see link in prev. post ... see penultimate para ....

>>> One really important tip: Learn a little of the language. There are many ways to accomplish that. Many Thai people speak some English, but if you can speak some Thai, it will go a long way to make your time here a lot easier. Simple phrases like hello and thank you. Thai people are generally warm and friendly. If you can speak a little of their language they will go out of their way to help you.<<<

I told you motherfuckers that learning the language was important but a bunch of idiots in the Pattaya thread kept sabotaging the idea.

Its dumb, dumb, dumb to go live in another country and NOT learn at least some of their language - a whole lot of cultural understanding is tied up in language - and as the writer says, people just open up to you when you try.

I'm stateside now and I tell you its a fckin treat to skype my gal in thailand and chat in HER language, not a fckin word of English spoken.

Don't make the mistake of deciding to retire there and not learning the lingo. A number of schools will have your asses learning in no time. Americans are the dumbest fcks in the world when it comes to languages - what's the bet that Lucrum can't speak a single other language and even his English is below par?

Escape from stupid America, morons. Then meet up with me and we'll drink beers and laugh at these idiots still thinking and convinced that they're living in god's country - except that God scratched out the "o" and "ry" from "country a looong time ago.

:) :) :) :)

#33     Dec 14, 2010
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

So how is it you can't afford the $50 you owe me?

#34     Dec 14, 2010
  5. jprad

jprad

Only an idiot would make a statement like that, they're the only one who thinks they're smart enough to not be stupid.

Someone who knows their shit as well as you deserves recognition of that knowledge.

Pleased to meet you, shit-head...

#35     Dec 14, 2010
  6. I wouldn't leave the USA for thailand.

not just my 0,02, but a strong, educated opinion

#36     Dec 14, 2010
  7. benwm

benwm

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1SK3y1a8TYs?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1SK3y1a8TYs?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

:D :D

#37     Dec 14, 2010
  8. the1

the1

History has proven this statement wrong. If you flood the market with money during normal times folks will get fat on the hog. If you flood the market with more money when the hog explodes people no longer have the desire or the ability to get fat. So Monetary policy can cause the problem, as it did, but, unfortunately, additional, more aggressive monetary policy cannot fix the problem.

In layman's terms, you can pay off a credit card with another credit card up to the point where the credit runs dry. Credit has run dry.

#38     Dec 14, 2010

9. You escaped from Vietnam to come to the States. You may go in peace. :)

#39     Dec 14, 2010
  10. Requesting mods to close the thread. Goodbye all. :)

#40     Dec 15, 2010