History is laffing at the USA's stupidity :) :)

Discussion in 'Economics' started by deadbroke, Nov 13, 2010.

1. So why do it then?

#21     Dec 12, 2010
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

And the Elite Trader community is laughing at your stupidity, your paper trades and your ridiculous always wrong market "calls".

Which reminds me, where's that $50 from the lost bet you owe me anyway?

#22     Dec 12, 2010

3. You mean the dirtbag community of posers and liars = the 95% wrong community, losing their jobs left and right, complaining like faggots, getting fcked in the ass by the black guy who now has taken over the white house?

And you? With the cushy job but still a slave!!! Me? Retired at 39. You could never match that in 100 lifetimes. Add to that you married a guy posing as a FEMALE and it stacks up against you, dummy.

:D :D :D :D

#23     Dec 13, 2010
  4. History is laffing at the USA's stupidity, but there is a basis for this stupidity and it is a beautiful one, a one that is so ingrained in American culture .... thusly ...

from individual predators to corporations/multinationals, lobbyists et al the fodder for ANY predator's survival comes from manipulating bluecollar workers aka dirtbags.

Example closest to home is ET But just look at the millions of corporations and then at some individual predators in your own sphere of friends.

Caution:

Do not get caught up in the lingo. Bluecollar workers are the driving force of corporate profits and every predator from the lone operator to the group operator is gunning for them. That they are called dirtbags by yours truly is because of the way they are truly treated - the sweet, kind, bogus buttering words used by predators notwithstanding.

To give you an idea of how deeply ingrained stupidity is in american business, I present this concept ..............................

#24     Dec 13, 2010
  5. Now, take a look at this…

101%

From a strictly mathematical viewpoint:

What Equals 100%?

What does it mean to give MORE than 100%?

Ever wonder about those people who say they are giving more than 100%?

We have all been in situations where someone wants you to

GIVE OVER 100%.

How about ACHIEVING 101%?

What equals 100% in life?

Here’s a little mathematical formula that might help

Answer these questions:

#25     Dec 13, 2010
  6. jprad

jprad

As the saying goes, it takes one to know one.

Gotta hand it to you though, few have been able to prove it's truth and removed all doubt about oneself in such short order.

Kudos...

#26     Dec 13, 2010
  7. If:

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Is represented as:

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26.

all things can be deduced therefrom. And please note that the Alphabet and the numbering system are DEEPLY INGRAINED in the HERD's psyche since antediluvian times. Point is - this a bedrock foundation

moving on .....

H-A-R-D-W-O-R- K

8+1+18+4+23+15+18+11 = 98%

And:

K-N-O-W-L-E-D-G-E

11+14+15+23+12+5+4+7+5 = 96%

But:

A-T-T-I-T-U-D-E

1+20+20+9+20+21+4+5 = 100%

We know from experience that ATTITUDE is a winner, right? Here is the proof in math form. :) :) :)

#27     Dec 13, 2010
  8. Everyone knows how big RELIGION is. Truth is its DEEEEPLY in the HERD's psyche, deep, deep, deep. Heck look at the stuff religious fanatics do, not just the muslims, look at the other idiots too.

The dig this .... this part is especially for the idiots like Lucrum and other ignoramuses from the southern USA, a breeding ground aka factory for stupidity :) :) :) :)

THEN, look how far the love of God will take you:

L-O-V-E-O-F-G-O-D

12+15+22+5+15+6+7+15+4 = 101%

Therefore, one can conclude with mathematical certainty that:

While Hard Work and Knowledge will get you close, and Attitude will
    Get you there, It’s the Love of God that will put you over the top!

So far so good

:) :)

#28     Dec 13, 2010
  9. Now my dear dirtbags, are you ready for why HISTORY is laffing at the USA's stupidity? :D :D

Interconnected with this concept are my other threads which show how gleefully and rapturously BEAR is laffing at the folly of americans.

The stock markets are rising but concommitantly the economic cracks on the ground are getting bigger ... = one fourth of the ship is already submerged, but still the pubic public is dancing to romantic music, oblivious of the rogue wave approaching ...

---------------

so here then is the "laffing at the stupidity of the USA" as defined by Mathematics of the HERD, another piece of fun thrown at me, the student by the teacher (who shows me no mercy, a strict tactician and disciplinarian) BEAR

:) :) :)

#29     Dec 13, 2010
  10. B-U-L-L-S-H-I-T

2+21+12+12+19+8+9+20 = 103%

So HARD WORK and KNOWLEDGE will get you close, and ATTITUDE will get you there ..... but

Bullshit will take you over the top

American HERD thoroughly explained by the dead and broke one.

:) :) :) :) :) :)

#30     Dec 13, 2010