History in the making

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Gabfly1, Nov 3, 2010.

1. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

that was actually mildly funny, gabby. you might be turning the corner on your ability to one-line us!

#11     Nov 3, 2010
  2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

the fact that you dont understand means that we'll never be able to explain it to you.

#12     Nov 3, 2010
  3. Far from it. I am simply acknowledging the victory for society's citrus population, which has been largely underrepresented.

#13     Nov 3, 2010
  4. BSAM

BSAM

Okay. So shut up!:D

(Just kidding little bro. Don't be mad.)

#14     Nov 3, 2010
  5. But you would feel compelled to explain it to him if he already understood? I see you choose your battles carefully.

#15     Nov 3, 2010
  6. Tom B

Tom B

If you are 10, why aren't you in school? This thread is "wrong" to use your terminology. Do you think this thread is "right" no matter what the age of the speaker?

#16     Nov 3, 2010
  7. What's it to you? YOU'RE CANADIAN.

#17     Nov 3, 2010
  8. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

capability to understand does not, by definition, mean someone understands at present.

please stop wasting my time with these useless one liners.

#18     Nov 3, 2010
  9. Fair enough. But, not to put too fine a point on it, it was your one-liner that started us down this path. Read it again. You did not address the absence of the capability to understand, but merely the absence of understanding itself regarding a specific point of contention. Therefore, we are back where we started: that if he doesn't understand (as compared to being incapable of doing so), then you will never be able to explain it to him. I would suggest that your comment reveals more about your inability than his. I'm just saying.

#19     Nov 3, 2010
  10. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

no, youre just nitpicking (as usual). if you and i both force the other to constantly make sure every word is spelled correctly, and every phrase is grammatically sound, and every idea is conveyed exactly as in a college thesis, we're going to spend so much more time fucking with each other's text and less time listening to what the other has to say.

if you wish to continue along the path to irrelevancy, i'll just put you in the same grab bag as range rover, hermit and a few of the other worthless loons on this board. fine by me, as i'll spend more of my time on intelligent discussions with ricter (who clearly outshines you on almost all fronts despite having a different point of view than myself). and you can spend all your time with your other board adversaries talking about racism, bodily functions, potatoes, your age and nationality, horribly UNpithy phrases and the like.

#20     Nov 3, 2010