History Channel documentary debunks all 9/11 conspiracy theories, 1 by 1

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Hello, Sep 12, 2010.

1. Hello

Hello

Whats the next choice? Or you got none? You chose to make me angry and now i am pissed off.......So what you got, whats yer next conspiracy theory?

#51     Sep 13, 2010
  2. Hello

Hello

I havent a clue?!?!?!?! clearly it was me and every other rational person who missed the conspiracy theory.......you are a fucking lunatic, point me to the next one or quit trying, please speed it up and point me to your next theory....

Come one now, clearly that weak thermite excuse had legs, lets see the next one buddy, you wanna play games lets go, whats your next theory????

#52     Sep 13, 2010
  3. Hello

Hello

Sounds about right, feed me another theory or STFU.

#53     Sep 13, 2010
  4. achilles28

achilles28

Lol

You better check yourself there, Nancy. The only one frothing at the mouth and a screaming like a bitch, is you .

#54     Sep 13, 2010
  5. Hello

Hello

Whats the next theory? Or are you stumped because im willing to make an ass of you over everything you have ever believed in? Like i said earlier i can go all night, keep claiming thermite, you wack job, i already embarrassed you over that one didnt i?

#55     Sep 13, 2010
  6. achilles28

achilles28

Still waiting for you to punk me on the last one, Nancy.

You're shooting blanks . I know you love wiling away your precious time in contentious flame wars where your loser cyber-ego is paraded around for all the other losers to behold. For those of us who actually trade and have a life, it's a waste of time. When you're ready to debate the facts, let me know . You've got a shitload of reading to do.

#56     Sep 13, 2010
  7. Hello

Hello

#57     Sep 13, 2010
  8. Hello

Hello

Ok thats your prediction? Israel will atack Iran by early november? I will donate 1000 dollars to the muslim charity of your choice if that happens by december, that gives us a 1 month grace period. I will donate 5000 to any charity of your choice if a bunch of israelis/us guys go down on a ship, by december, the only condition is that you have to admit you are wrong when the conspiracy doesnt come true.

Believe it or not i have a hell of alot more respect for you then i do for AMSTW, or Achilles28, cause you atleast made a prediction......

Let me know whether or not you want to take my bet.

#58     Sep 13, 2010
  9. You already made this claim about September, then it was November for sure, now it's 'probably November'.

#59     Sep 13, 2010
  10. So, anal and achill, I know this is a bit unconventional around here but let's try it...

Instead of the flame war you guys are waging, let's try to have an actual discussion... Since you guys clearly refute Hello's position, what DO you think happened? Why don't you guys actually state an actual theory. All Anal does is incecantly post a link to two pictures of some Israeli dudes and chant "jews did it!!, zionists did it!!'. Achil just takes jabs here and there by making factual claims which are disputed. Let's try an actual discussion here whereby you guys say, to the most precise degree possible, what you think happened so that we can then discuss it. I know it's old fashioned, but let's give it a shot.

#60     Sep 13, 2010