History Channel documentary debunks all 9/11 conspiracy theories, 1 by 1

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Hello, Sep 12, 2010.

1. Hello

Hello

WHATS YER NEXT CONSPIRACY, LETS PLAY BALL

#41     Sep 13, 2010
  2. achilles28

achilles28

Try again. That's got zero relevance to thermite in THE LUNGS of first responders.

One reason why they're dropping like fleas. But hey, dazzle us with another copy and paste job .

#42     Sep 13, 2010
  3. Hello

Hello

Eageryly awaiting the next conspiracy theory you two dipshits wanna play ball lets do it.

#43     Sep 13, 2010
  4. achilles28

achilles28

there's nothing conspiratorial about it.

Thermite is in the lungs of first responders. In high quantities.

Look it up.

#44     Sep 13, 2010
  5. Hello

Hello

Ok wacko whats yer next choice, since i smoked you on that one...... whats the next big deal.....

#45     Sep 13, 2010
  6. Hello

Hello

What is your next choice, i cant wait, you seem like a true hero.

You just got proven wrong in 2 seconds with thermite so what you got next asshole.

#46     Sep 13, 2010
  7. Hello

Hello

Where is my next conspiracy theory, i wanna learn!!! These guys seem legit. What comes after the horseshit thermite theory.

#47     Sep 13, 2010
  8. Hello

Hello

Where is the next theory bitch, you wanna make a scene lets do it, whats your next guess bitch

#48     Sep 13, 2010
  9. Hello

Hello

I tried to be nice, but that didnt work, so lets play ball, one by one i will rip apart your retarded theories.

#49     Sep 13, 2010
  10. achilles28

achilles28

You haven't a clue bud.

They found actual thermite in the lungs of first responders. That's a fact.

Anyway, since you wanna play school yard games with your dickie hanging out, enjoy your bad self.

When you want to talk actual facts - that you're personally familiar of - we can talk all day. Otherwise, it's just you spamming irrelevant crap that's been debunked a thousand times.

#50     Sep 13, 2010